how do i insert word art?

kbarnard

You can't insert Word Art with Paint.NET. Word Art is a feature that is found in Microsoft Office products.

You can however insert regular text by clicking the text tool in the Tools window, clicking where you want the text in your image, and typing your text.

• 3 years later...
Actually I looked into this and you can just copy and paste Word Art right into Paint.NET.

Hey buddy, can you go into greater detail for me please? If you can be very specific, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a ton

11) Don't reply to very old threads.

This topic is 3 years old.

The reason such a rule exists is because old threads tend to be outdated. For example, APShredder hasn't got on the forum since May of 2011. Chances are, he won't come back to answer your question.

Anyhow, if you want to discuss something from an old thread, just create a new thread and post a link to the old one as a reference.

As for your question, just type your word art in a Microsoft Office program and press the print screen button on your keyboard. Then, open up a new image in paint.net and press ctrl+v to paste. Crop to the word art and it is ready to use.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo