pic has jagged edges

That will happen sometimes. Try using BoltBait's feather plug-in after you rotate the image. It might help. It should soften the jagged edges.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

When you select the drawing you want to rotate, be sure to select some totally transparent pixels too (all the way around your selected image before you rotate.

Wow, I've never thought about that way. Good tip. :)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks for the plug, DarkShock.

Here's an easier way:

When you select the drawing you want to rotate, be sure to select some totally transparent pixels too (all the way around your selected image before you rotate.

Thanks but still jagged. The cat pic is on a separate layer so I'm rotating the whole layer with my R click mouse and it is on transparent area.

What do you mean by "select". Am I supposed to be using a selection tool and then rotate?

Also the file is pdn but I can't go back and edit the cats. I had to delete the layer, add new one to try again. The gradient is a separate layer.