Pictures in posts

What's happening?

[img=http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/Wilson140/AppleiPodLove.jpg]

This is the code for putting up a picture. Does this look like what you are doing?

Yes it does look like what I am doing so...

♠♣I ish a girl,I has hair,Do not touch it,It'll whack you♣♠

37801020.jpg

see it doesn't work!

So, you've tried to insert an image, have you?

If so, go back and edit the post. There you will see everything you typed in. Copy and paste it into a PM and send it to me. Be sure to put the text in

formatters. Then I'll be able to see what is going on.

I await your PM.

see it doesn't work!

So, you've tried to insert an image, have you?

If so, go back and edit the post. There you will see everything you typed in. Copy and paste it into a PM and send it to me. Be sure to put the text in

formatters. Then I'll be able to see what is going on.

I await your PM.

I will be using an example.

♠♣I ish a girl,I has hair,Do not touch it,It'll whack you♣♠

37801020.jpg

@forbiddenrose, I see you figured out finally the way to get your sig to show. nice job. look forward to viewing some images in your personal gallery.

@juliasmith its no bother to me at all, forbiddenrose asked a question and the people here tried to help her out. different forums have different rules to be followed and sometimes a newbie to the forum has a bit of difficulty. I'm sure when and if you come across a problem we all will try to give you the same help.

ciao OMA

Yeah.... what he said. :lol:
Thank you, Wilson. This particular contribution of yours was incredibly helpful. I would normally implant an emoticon at this point, but I trust you can image my eyes rolling.

As the original concern has been solved, any further problems should either be directed to relevant, active threads or a new topic.

Topic locked