csm725 ‣ Sep 15 ‣ AAUXNEXT: POSTER ‣ P29

csm725

@BarbieQ - Yes, I've seen so many spacescapes that look almost exactly the same, albeit gorgeous, that I wanted to stray from that path.

NEW PIECE (AGAIN):

ALIEN SUNSET - possibly a WIP if I have a good idea soon:

7fa41fe152bad4cacc747b2a319068de2g.jpg

LOL, yeah, I see what you're saying. I was thinking putting like an army jeep on the terrain or something, what do you think? And then maybe like an alien's head peeking from above a wooden crate or something. Again, I'm not Welshy, so we'll see what I can do.

That's the spirit. Good idea on the jeep, alien & crate.

Even if it takes ages to finish, the results are worth it. I know some of the great PDNers take months to complete a piece becvause they work on certain aspects of their style such as foliage etc & then when they have that pat they go back to a started piece.

I think there are a few terrain tutes. I really suck at it. Only ever did one. I know I stretched the image a lot.

You're pretty darn good so keep it up!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@BarbieQ - Thanks. I think I see what you're saying. It's kinda like my Table Series Piece 1 - Breakfast. Took me 3 weeks to do it, each individual aspect could stand as a piece on it's own. I will definitely continue working on this piece, thanks for you support!

@Helen - Thanks so much! This support is what keeps me going and constructive critisism and compliments are what help shape up my work.