csm725

csm725 ‣ Sep 15 ‣ AAUXNEXT: POSTER ‣ P29

Definitely something without Serifs.

Some very nice sans serif fonts:

IsisUPC

Quicksand

Yanone Kafeesatz Lt

Inconsolata

Make sure they are very thin and place them in the downer right corner. I think that'd look good.

Hello! I just checked out your Google site, pretty nice. I watched the orange video. What do you use to make your video? I have Jing but have not had time to try it. I enjoyed your apophysis. I play around with it some.

I bet it is CamTasia, (spelling, sorry) it is on his main screen.

Hey, interesting voice. You sound older than 11. (I really hope that doesn't offend you) I like the screen wallpaper tutorial.

Edited by chrisco97

@janettsuee - I indeed use Camtasia 6. Jing is also OK, though.

@chrisco - Really? I thought I sounded younger on video... Thanks and thanks.

@bbq - Thank you!!!

Yoda of signatures ? Wow !! What a compliment but I don't deserve that title , my signatures are not that good if it were so I would have won the signature of the week a whole lot faster , took me 11 tries and still I had a three way tie to win not winning it alone .. Love the color of the new signature , blue is one of my favorite colors . I like how the text fades into the blue sort of like fog . And the banner is so cool :bmw:B)

Soka - The people have a less refined taste than you. I have seen countless refined entries be completely ignored in favor of some flashy Web 2.0 entry.

Thanks CSM , means a lot .. Anyways back to your signature , render you say ? Couldn't tell if it was , you did a great job with this one too . Love the color it looks like it's submerged in some murky waters ..