csm725 ‣ Sep 15 ‣ AAUXNEXT: POSTER ‣ P29

csm725

Thanks pTuZ...

Thank you Welshy and may I ask why you weren't so keen about it? BTW aren't you happy about the double?

And l3ron, hence the title ...'Photomanip', I thought it was obvious that it wasn't 100%...

:lol::P

Hey, I see what you're saying. I think it was a mistake that slipped by, however I think it adds to the campfirey sunset Hawaiian vacation thing. But, like my other fotomanips, I like to call the piece in question an 'Abstract Photomanipulation', which is a pretty straightforward name, I think. But yes, it does wreck the eerie feeling that I have going on in the background. Thanks for the insight and for being honest...

THE TROPICAL THREESOME...

tropicalphotomanipavata.png

tropicalsig150.png

Whaddaya think?

EDIT - Here is the photomanip (for ease of access):

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/135/6/2/Tropical_PhotoManipulation_by_csm725.png

Edited by csm725

Thank you - I had not expected such positive feedback on this threesome, in the meantime , the three most popular sig/avvies are

- the Mac meets Windows set

- the Parchment SOTW 37 set

- the Tropical Threesome twosome set ( http://images.clipartof.com/small/67251-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Confused-Emoticon-Face-Version-4.jpg )

Edited by csm725

Yeah, I messed up with the resizing and the inner shadow was just an experimental thing to see if I could achieve it. Also, I learned tons about Alpha Mask today! 

Edited by csm725