csm725 ‣ Sep 15 ‣ AAUXNEXT: POSTER ‣ P29

csm725

Thanks pTuZ...

Thank you Welshy and may I ask why you weren't so keen about it? BTW aren't you happy about the double?

And l3ron, hence the title ...'Photomanip', I thought it was obvious that it wasn't 100%...

You can ask ... whether my answer will make sense is another thing :P

It's that bright part, it sort of breaks up the whole mood of the picture, for me. But I'm not the best person to judge

Oh I'm happy about the double mate, so much so that I'm slurring my words and not quite seeing double. And tomorrow I know I'll say never again to alcohol for a few months ;)

:lol::P

Hey, I see what you're saying. I think it was a mistake that slipped by, however I think it adds to the campfirey sunset Hawaiian vacation thing. But, like my other fotomanips, I like to call the piece in question an 'Abstract Photomanipulation', which is a pretty straightforward name, I think. But yes, it does wreck the eerie feeling that I have going on in the background. Thanks for the insight and for being honest...

Thank you - I had not expected such positive feedback on this threesome, in the meantime , the three most popular sig/avvies are

- the Mac meets Windows set

- the Parchment SOTW 37 set

- the Tropical Threesome twosome set ( http://images.clipartof.com/small/67251-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Confused-Emoticon-Face-Version-4.jpg )

Archived