tablet pc

leroy

You can't!

Tablet PC “ink” and “pressure” support is out. It was implemented in a very bizarre way and was seriously preventing further progress and bug fixes. I haven’t had any hardware to test this for at least 3 years, so it has always been a best-faith feature. Hopefully it will make a comeback.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

(@leroy: this isn't a reply directly to you. It's a jab at some of the other people we've had asking this question recently. I hope you aren't offended. :-) )

Let me engage in a little bit of mind reading.

"Aww, is there an option to reenable it?" No. "Can I reinstall the old version?" No. "Will it ever come back?" Maybe. "Why was it removed?" Read that thread. "THIS PROGRAM SUXKS IM GOING BACK TO GIMP" See ya. Alternatively: "Oh, okay. I understand. I'm disappointed, but I realize that my every whim is not to be catered to by personal servants in this life and that some disappointment is the cost for being a functional human in this world. I further understand that the functionality was removed for good reason, and I hope to tender my opinion that it should be restored, though it affects my life in a rather small way if it is not. Thank you for your time." You're welcome.

:-)

Now, you try it. What am I going to type next? If you guessed,

""

...you were right!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.