Sign in to follow this  
Dark Zarosia

Dark Zarosia's Gallery: I'm Baaack! TONS of New Stuff!

:o :D

Thanks guys!!

Shocky said I could be great, I can now die happy. XD

And 0(-.-)0, thanks for the advice. Technically that was 100% PDN, the stars and moon were brushes. :lol:

And thanks Winter. I know what you mean about the text, but I fiddled around with it on my last signature and just couldn't find a good place, since it's so dark. I'll use that tip in the future though. :)

I think... you could leave some spaces open... less stars... and maybe a bit green/red/blue color... But that is just my opinion... Further... Nicely done

Hmm, I'm having trouble making planets blen in with the stars, and shading the planets when putting them into a pre-made starscape. Anyways, while I'm trying to figure that out, I did make a planet without any stars, just 'cause.

2rel4yd.png

Really nice stuff. I am impressed with your current signature. It has a nice use of brushes. (I think it is brushes, it may be c4ds) And the render goes nice with the background. Good job on it.

Sorry to hear you mom was ill and so happy to hear all is well with her now.

'Brandon Burns' is super, I really like it and the black and white that I think you said was busy I like busy and I like the image.