Need some new Smilies? Here's your chance!

Since 3.5 has a new icon set and all, we'll be changing the smilie set to match shortly. While we're in there, we figured we'd offer you guys the chance to get a few more smilies that are just for fun. We've got :mtdew: and :bmw: , but that's really about it.

So, if you feel the need to express emotions that our current smilie set doesn't cover, suggest something! Also, I don't know about you, but having half of the face emoticons PHPBB3 and the other half PHPBB2 is kinda bugging me, so in the switch, how's about we change it fully to one or the other, eh? Thus the question comes: Which one?

So, if you've got suggestions for a new emoticon, post the image as well as your suggestion of a good smilie code for that emoticon. If you've got a preference between the PHPBB2/PHPBB3, let us know which one.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

That looks more like palmsniff. :-P How about animated for that one?

EDIT: And can we have a :-P smiley that looks like a tongue sticking out, not a panting dog?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Cat and dog, like in Messenger. I'm not a fan of all those overly animated emoticons though -- they get overused and old and obnoxious very quickly. If you want to use them then just use an tag and link to where you've uploaded a copy.

3_de76a7a87edf08f73ef208b318d0e2aa

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I would like to see an Einstien f-alberte.gif icon for both serious and sarcastic uses. I not not to fond of that exact Einstien icon, but maybe something similar. Also, if anyone is interested, here's site with quite a few. http://im-smiley.com/

You know we need this one: [beer] = beer.gif

Beer? Boltbait, what ever happened to family friendy forum?

If anyone in your family is offended by a picture of a glass bottle...

LOL, I'm sure no one would be offended by the picture. I'm just say the idea of talking about going out drinking beer or getting drunk on the forum could be arguably inappropriate. However, if it just the glass bottle and nothing more, it should be fine.

If anyone in your family is offended by a picture of a glass bottle...

LOL, I'm sure no one would be offended by the picture. I'm just say the idea of talking about going out drinking beer or getting drunk on the forum could be arguably inappropriate. However, if it just the glass bottle and nothing more, it should be fine.

Rick talks about drinking beer :D

looks more like an oldfashioned coke bottle to me.

Or IBC.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!