Briamoth's Gallery ~ Update 12/30/09: The Stones pg.3

Briamoth

Dude, Wow! I can't believe how good and clean those banners are. You should add a tut on how to make them. I defenitly would want that. And you could improve it by adding different backgrounds or changing the settings to change the Hue and make some of the color different. And maybe changing the layer blending modes.

newsplinteredsigawesome100PDN.png

Don't take the "Christ" out of Christmas. X-mas

"Remember kids, Don't try this at home go to a friends house"

No, I didn't mean the border, i ment the background and that stuff. Did you use c4ds?

Yes the green is a c4d but the black is just where I made some lines with a paintbrush and used splinter with the number of lines I drew.

nice :D can u make a tut for that green signature..please hehe..

I'm afraid my tut wouldn't be good and would just screw everyone up while trying to make it.

Well, first I'd like to say that your banner is absolutely sweetness..

For the signatures, I think the Master Chief one is amazing. Sonic ones have sharp renders so it doesn't blend with the background well. Some signatures just give the feel that the render was just slapped onto a background, like your Hellgate London sig and King Kong sig. The Link signature is pretty nice, though I'd be interested more maybe if Link didn't have an outline, blended somewhat with the background to allow some flow, you know...like some of those C4Ds in the Background overlapped onto him a little. Your current signature's planet is kinda sharp and needs to be feathered on the edges. Absolutely love your newest one though..BTW the Master Chief one kinda looks like it was pasted on, but because of the color scheme it feels natural..the edges need to blend a little better IMO.

Sorry lol, you asked for criticism. :P

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Well, first I'd like to say that your banner is absolutely sweetness..

For the signatures, I think the Master Chief one is amazing. Sonic ones have sharp renders so it doesn't blend with the background well. Some signatures just give the feel that the render was just slapped onto a background, like your Hellgate London sig and King Kong sig. The Link signature is pretty nice, though I'd be interested more maybe if Link didn't have an outline, blended somewhat with the background to allow some flow, you know...like some of those C4Ds in the Background overlapped onto him a little. Your current signature's planet is kinda sharp and needs to be feathered on the edges. Absolutely love your newest one though..BTW the Master Chief one kinda looks like it was pasted on, but because of the color scheme it feels natural..the edges need to blend a little better IMO.

Sorry lol, you asked for criticism. :P

No that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Some of those I just made to get familiar with different tools and effects.