Paint.net v3.0...? Rick?

In my experiences, comparing paint.NET to other image programs is useless.

I looked at a preview on some site rick made or something, and the multiple images will look cool.

I think like maybe a brush opacity option on the top toolbar, or some more shortcuts like to change size of the brush...

ravennm3.png

antialias already exists since ever... i think.

It does? Maybe I just don't know what antialiasing is, but in PhotoPlus when you select something it selects a certain amount of pixels around it also, it's good for cropping images with the lasso tool.

What you are talking about is called "feathering" in Photoshop.

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!

Heh. I made my debut in this forum asking about features like crazy... so I guess I should do it now. :)

1.) Currently, Paint.NET uses Microsoft's "ClearType" engine for it's anti-aliasing. Are there any plans to give Paint.NET a superior (and standalon) antialiaser?

2.) When one zooms towards a corner in Paint.NET, the image occupies the entire canvas, and the corner is often obscured by things such as the tools palette, etc. Will this be fixed?

3.) Will we get a more "wysiwyg" approach to rotating (x,y, and z axes), skewing, and distorting pixel selections?

Thanks!

Photobucket - Blog

Newest Film: Beowulf (Feel free to PM me comments, criticisms)