Tablet + PDN issues. help? is downgrade possible?

lexahlovelee

So i use PDN for most to all of my computer drawing projects.

i use a tablet. i should mention that the number one reason why i love PDN so much is because it tolerates the brushstroke of my pen and tablet. you know, that awesome stoke where the line gets thicker with the more pressure you put on the pen? well the older version did that and now the new one doesnt.

i dont know if its me or the program or something else. anyone else have this problem? does anyone know how to fix it? is it possible for me to downgrade back to the older version of pdn?

the brush stroke works with this little nifty pull out note pad thing that shows up everytime i plug in my tablet so i know its not the pen.

any ideas?

Pressure sensitivity has been removed from 3.5 viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31061&start=0. Particularly note Rick's post on the subject.

Oh my. Please, please re-enable this. Make it an opt-in option if it's causing problems, but this renders 3.5 almost useless for me for tablet art, which was something I used it for a lot - it no longer responds like a real pen or pencil. Time to go reinstall 3.36... :(

It's not a simple as re-enabling it: viewtopic.php?p=277271#p277271

No, downgrade is not possible. Read rule #8.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.