Pasting Problems?

Wilson

Sometimes, when I post an image on to the canvas, Paint.NET decides to freeze on me. The selection nodes stay active but I cannot move my image around on the canvas. It can take up to 20 minutes for Paint.NET to respond so I can move my image around. I am using Windows Vista Home Basic and Paint.NET 3.5. I do not know why this is happening and was wondering if anyone could suggest how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
Sometimes, when I post an image on to the canvas, Paint.NET decides to freeze on me. The selection nodes stay active but I cannot move my image around on the canvas. It can take up to 20 minutes for Paint.NET to respond so I can move my image around. I am using Windows Vista Home Basic and Paint.NET 3.5. I do not know why this is happening and was wondering if anyone could suggest how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

This is, based on early testing of v3.5, based on hardware issues. The issue should have been resolved with Paint.NET release 3.5.1 which reverts back to the rendering methods of pre-v3.5 pasting functionality. I recommend updating to the latest version and report back if you are still experiencing the same problem.

signature.png