Bjarni's Gallery - Last Update - |20-01-10|

Bjarni

Thanks all, I actually always work with 500 x 500, but from now on I'll work with 3200 x 2400, if that's better.

It will make your computer slow... especially if you have an old computer.. *giggles*

Ah, Aislin, but the results are worth it! I go for a smoke, make coffee (lots of it) :lol: put the washing on, feed the dogs, make the bed....when it has a big render of effect do & it's slow as molasses in the wintertime.

If you want you can work in 2000x 2000 & then resize to 500 x 500.

You can only try, eh?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

*giggles* you are right... but it still is frustrating... especially when you can't get on as much as you want.... If you don't have school or work... well... that would make it lots easier... But you know... this is the reason I want 4 processors build in my computer *laughs*

@ Oma

Thanks, actually, I don't think I ever left a comment in your gallery, and I've visited it several times :o

@ Aislin and Barbieq

I've got a quite old computer, but I'll try working with 2000 x 2000, if that's a lot better.

Bye Bye PDN!

• 3 weeks later...

What a great job you've done on these images.

The spacescape is different...love the colours! The flower coloured one is cool.

The glasses are well done. Perhaps the shading at the bottom of the glass is not quite right but I'm the worst one to comment on that. The background & how you've blended it is really well done & the white border just sets it off nicely. It was not such an easy tute & I applaud you for doing such a great job.

Your ideas are brilliant! Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I promised I would be by to visit, and I always deliver with my words.

Going through your gallery, two things stood out to me: 1) You have a rough skill with texture. I will encourage you to stick with it, get the hang of it, and you'll be surprise of what you can do with texture. :wink: 2) Dents I is my favorite out of the whole thing. Why? Because of how the color compliments each other.

Expand your mind. Explore the limits of PDN. If you need help, we're here to help you along. :wink:

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.