Sign in to follow this  
DarkShock

Faith - Signature Tutorial (Render Sig)

your sig is very good. you might want to think about using a brighter text color since most of your background is the same color as the text. 7/10

thank you for the tip :)

wow! :shock: that is one awsome tut and sig. great job it wasnt too hard for me and i suck at pdn :lol:

i decided to use the dents plugin rather then a brush i think it worked out pretty well. i like my new sig :D once again great job this really helped me a lot.

Your sig is good. :)

Two things though:

1) The signature size limit for this site is 500x150

2) Where did all the brushes and c4d's go?

Apart from that there's nothing wrong with it ;)

Wow, this has made me learn so much! This is the reason i first got Paint.net, but i never knew how to do this! any ways here is my outcome.

GardianAngel.jpg

Ohh, and it says Cancer because that my Gaming name. XD

I quite liked this tutorial. Never use brushes myself, usually try to keep the render Im working with and distorting cut out sections with blurs and other effects to achieve the desired outcome. Now Im starting to see how time consuming that is when the outcomes are rarely this good. Excellent tutorial.

Nice job cortez, although generally speaking I wouldn't know how to blend a car like that into that background.

*Edit.

Edited by K_I_N_G

Alright so I made it a little bigger than yours and didn't use a border, but here it is. I also added some clouds and fire at a low opacity. I changed the type of the fire as well as you can see by the discoloration.

halo1t.png

Edited by ZebraNasty

This tut is beast, shock. Here's my shot..

I admit to changing around a few of the brush steps, and not following step 16, as the sig was meant to be B/W...

33xcy0z.png

Here is my go at it.... I dont follow many tutorials closely, your tutorial wasn't an exception. They're like a basic outline of tips.

Darth_Vader_Signature.png

As you can see, I'm not great, but, it will do for now...

Edited by Darthpyro

Very nice tutorial,this is one of my first things to make with Paint.net.

So i think i am one of those lucky beginners who made it with first attempt:P.

You explained it so good it wasn´t a problem for me to make this one,very nice;).

Here is my first attempt

W4blM.png

Sign in to follow this