Unassigned Local Variable Error

I am trying to add a feature to my BlendModes Plus plugin that would allow the user to copy a picture overfrom the clipboard. The only problem is when try to build the plugin I get errors the say "Use of unassigned local variable" and Use of possibly unassigned field". I can't get rid of them and I'm going crazy trying. Help would be greatly appreciated, and the source is attached below. Thanks in advance. :D

BlendMode Plus Source

What line number is it giving you?

Also, are you sure a RadioButton is the best choice? If the user checks it and the clipboard contents change, it appears as if BMP is using the clipboard when it is no longer dependent on it.

Edit: ...or IMO shouldn't be.

Why are you reading the clipboard in a method that is called constantly by Paint.NET?

KaHuc.png

I'm getting errors at lines: 38, 114, 120, 121, 122, 123, 148, 149, 150, 368, 419, and 421.

And about the radio button, I see what you're saying and I'm kind of balancing the pros and cons of changing it right now, so I'll see what I'll do about it in a little bit. Oh, and thanks for your help. :)

EDIT: I'm not sure what you mean about constantly calling the clipboard method. Could you explain? Is there a better way to do it?

EDIT: I'm not sure what you mean about constantly calling the clipboard method. Could you explain? Is there a better way to do it?

A tradeoff would be to copy the contents into a global variable in OnSetRenderInfo(), although I urge you to avoid being dependent on the clipboard, such as by having the clipboard as just one way of importing the image into the token (from the dialog) without dependencies.

KaHuc.png

if (token.FromClipboard == true && token.SwapLayers == false)

{

CP = srcArgs.Surface[x, y];

LCP = Surface.CopyFromBitmap(ClipboardImage)[x,y];

CPHSV = HsvColor.FromColor(Color.FromArgb(CP.A, CP.R, CP.G, CP.);

LCPHSV = HsvColor.FromColor(Color.FromArgb(LCP.A, LCP.R, LCP.G, LCP.);

}

...but there's no value set outside of the brackets (in case the contents aren't run - one set will be but the compiler doesn't know that).

KaHuc.png