Sign in to follow this  
flip

Grid Game 2

Wait a moment.

I've checked, both grids are exactly 600*600 and each square is 66*66 (using Wilson's quote on pg 1 and magic wand on my pdn), so I don't get how the outlines fit in there.

There is no big difference than the previous Grid, same sky and landscape, and you already defined the sky area, :idea: what about putting the 8 starter squares in random locations not beside each other?

The problem with not defining the sky area directly is.. well, it's just natural.

It gives you something where you can be geared on, and work with.

Excluding sky in the first grid would either mean to make them underground or the interior of something and that takes a bit too long to make.

Different theme?

Well, what do you think of?

Tech? Way too complicated and needs much skill to actually look like tech.

Sea? Water. More water. Same for all the other different landscapes you could think of.

You'll always run into certain problems, and who said that every grid had to be just one theme?

You could easily turn that meadow into a desert or something.

Just my two pennies worth.

I don't get the rules to that game. You have to reserve your spot? That's stupid and that would take way too long. Plus, most squares take about a minute to make.

THERE'S NO RESERVING SQUARES, AND THAT'S FINAL.

It would be a pain. When we did that last time, the people who reserved it just left. Plus, it owuld make it annoying to keep track of.