Sign in to follow this  
flip

Grid Game 2

6a,water fall,a little dragon speating fire :)

Are you allowed to go and modify someone else's square?

I don't believe you should have modified 6B. Isn't that against the rules?

really fun results so far. I am working on F8 unless it's already been claimed, I didn't see that it had, but I might have missed something.

(And I am amazed at how that car got over there...) :D

gridi4added.png

i4 added..someone standing on the edge of the bridge and the bottom of a rocket..(well atleast that's what is supposed to be)

well maybe someone more talented in pixel art can continue my rocket :)

I added 8F

8faddedtogrid.png

Apparently the boat wasn't made for lava. :)

Reserved spots were deleted per flip's request. For whatever reason the cave background color got darker from the time I started working on mine 1 or 2 images ago? I changed it to match, but just wanted to mention I'm not sure what happened. (I still think E4 is a great square it doesn't need to be changed just moved...)

I have a question...why would you limit the color amount to 256, but require everyone to save as a PNG? A medium-high quality JPG would cut down file size by at least half, and still retain the colors perfectly since there are so few.

Frontcannon, fill in 8 squares or less. (If you want.) When you're done, post it. If someone wants to add on to your stuff, they can.

Weehee, it's finally there!!

The long awaited update and revival for this old and loved thread, the Grid Game!

As flip instructed me to launch the new grid, I procrastinated a bit until I decided to actually do it :P

So here you go, I welcome you to the Grid Game 2:

frontgrid.png

Feel free to add, and add as diverse as possible, so we don't end up just having to do sky and water in the end :)

Frontcannon