Sign in to follow this  
cazaron

The Sport Discussion

Well, I'm not interested in football at all :P

I just got my new Climbing DVD, Progression by BigUP :)

It's awesome, incredible stuff is happening in the boulders and walls of the globe :D

Trailer

Go watch it, it's definitely worth it!

yes, it pretty much is.

i say 'get over the whinging and watch the football' to people who complain about that though.

soccer is the same... 80% of the game is ridiculous passing back and forth, there's so many sports which are just so slow and to some, boring, but i really love american footbal, and im not american.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!!!! we're headed to the superbowl, baby!

Oh yeah! Friends say Jets have most momentum, bla bla bla. Colts have Payton Manning, they have who? We have Wayne, they have who? We got Freeney and Mathis, and they?

This morning a Louisiana kindergarten teacher explains to her class that she is a New Orleans Saints fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Saints fans, too.

Not really knowing what a Saints fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Susie has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Saints fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher. "What are you?"

"I'm a Indianapolis Colts fan," boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Susie why she is a Colts fan. "Well, my Dad and Mom are Colts fans, so I'm a Colts fan, too" she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Susie smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Saints fan!"

A football coach walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."

The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this. What is two plus two?"

The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?"

"Did you say 4?" the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right.

At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

:P

^ Sad, but true story of how low college sport has sunk. Bunch of children coming through college like crybabies who can't handle their coach riding them into the ground just to toughen them up.

Bobby Knight was right when he said, "Children haven't changed. Parents changed."

^ Sad, but true story of how low college sport has sunk. Bunch of children coming through college like crybabies who can't handle their coach riding them into the ground just to toughen them up.

Bobby Knight was right when he said, "Children haven't changed. Parents changed."

That's true Lance'.

The parents of the kids I've helped coach in soccer over the years have always had to sign an agreement that they won't complain when lil' johnny gets a constructive bollocking before/ during or after a match ... or in training. And they always come back the next season

Harshness is a part of life, especially in any contact sport; so they need to toughen up in early years ... and as for non-competitive nonsense, if you're on a field of play then you're competing :roll:

I may sound heartless but a combined total of over 300 matches with just 32 losses, proves that kids respond and it sets them up later on if they take sport further

OH! Heartbreak. I'm sure Peyton would want that pass back, but it happens to all....

Got to admit that the Saints were more hungry and wanted it badly. Good clean hard fought

game. For sure the "Who Dat's" are back.