The Sport Discussion

cazaron

I think this deserves a thread, rather than having little threads around saying "yay, go my team", and things like that, i think we should have one big sport thread.

LFC4EVER, you now have a second home, provided the mods see this thread as a good idea.

if not mods, feel free to lock.

Now, first contribution:

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United. Awww Yeah.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

The BCS (for college football) is a pile of horse manures! :x Why can't the Division I-A (also named lamely as Football Bowl Subdivision) have a playoff like Division II and III?

Maybe I ought to concentrate more on soccer which is more democratic than any other sports IMO.

Edit: Oh yeah, the Carolina Panthers are having a truly bad year. Time to get a new quarterback and maybe a new coach. Maybe unloading Julius Pepper would do wonder for the team since he is dragging everybody down without being so active like he has been in 2004. :roll:

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Our football is not only lame, but boring to watch.

i disagree. im from australia, and i love your football.

"soccer" (to distinguish it from "football") just doesnt do as much for me as gridiron does. though, that said, i love liverpool FC. best team ever.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Our football is not only lame, but boring to watch.

i disagree. im from australia, and i love your football.

"soccer" (to distinguish it from "football") just doesnt do as much for me as gridiron does. though, that said, i love liverpool FC. best team ever.

I heard american football is jsut like wrestling. never seen it before. :( but liverpool sucks, chelsea is the best!

wow...the china team in the international table tennis comp won a gold medal again. :lol:

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Anyone thought about any sport which isn't soccer, football or baseball? What about field-hockey? It's one of the few sports the Dutch are good in.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Team sports are only nice if you have a nice team. :/

I like football but I hate playing it at school. The same thing goes for badminton, volleyball, floorball and basketball.

I don't watch sports much, but I do watch tennis and football sometimes if it's interesting.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Go Gators! 7-0 right now!

Represent Florida! :mrgreen:

Meh, UF Football is good but...

Lets go UNC Basketball.

Florida is overrated IMO, along with Texas and Alabama, they didn't act like top 3 teams last weekend. Florida struggled before pulling away; Alabama needed a blocked field goal to escape, and Texas just can't get it done. I think it's time to do away with the BCS and the top 25 polls. Too many bias there and the coached/media who vote for the top 25 all have admitted to never research the teams and hand it off to their assistants to decide who goes in the top 25. Time for the fans to decide who really is the best since they are the ones who pays to see them play.

tHs, if I had known you were a Tar Heels fan, I would had added you to my friend list.

Go Tar Heels!

Never mind all this American stuff , if you want real football come to the UK ! :lol:

Arsenal 2 Liverpool 1 - Men against boys and the boys are better!sHa_hyper.gif

No way, Goon! If I went to UK to watch a football game there, I'll never leave UK. I would probably burn my American citizenship just to stay there... :lol:

BTW, I hope that Manchester United wins the League this year... :twisted:

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Meh, UF Football is good but...

Lets go UNC Basketball.

UF's Basketball team is also pretty good. They won the championship in 2006 and 2007. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I thought Jenson Button did an amazing job to win the F1 World Championship and Brawn fully deserve all the praise they get.

Even though he can`t sing! :lol:

Yeah, Button drove an awesome race in Interlagos to cement to many people that he deserved to win the World Championship. So did Hamilton. :)

Hamilton on pole for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix! :D

That Mclaren is not only quick with any driver, its a hell of a lot better than the rest with Hamilton in the driving seat.

Soccer is better than football, just my opinion.

I am a die hard Liverpool FC fan, always have been, always will be. Though we lost the Arsenal, we didn't play to the best of our ability, and we didn't have many of our good players available, and Benitez is a fool for not allowing Benayoun to start. I'm just glad that Aquilani is back and looking like a threat. :)

Kudos to the young Arsenal team though. A team that is improving rapidly, and will be one of the best club teams in the years ahead.

EDIT: Cazaron, great idea for a thread. :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.