Pixel Competition Discussion - Competition 2 Discussion

Rubrica

i think i am hooked on pixel art now lol.... i like it a lot that image was really fun to make. I can't wait to see what others come up with :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I was reading some tutorials on pixel art and dithering and some people think it is alright to use the noise filter do you guys agree?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Perosnally, I'm afraid I do use plugins quite often in pixel art. It's like this game I play called minecraft; there are hacks, but some people are less impressed if somethi ng is made with hacks, even though it's so much easier. Just replace hacks with plugins.

Of course, it's different from here in that the people who frown upon hacks are often elitist snobs and the laterst update removed hacks.

yeah dithering is a quite a pain sometimes... zooming in, zooming out, zoooming in , zooooming out... just to see if its meshing the way you want it too.

yeah dithering is a quite a pain sometimes... zooming in, zooming out, zoooming in , zooooming out... just to see if its meshing the way you want it too.

If your image is small enough, you can see the actual size of the canvas in the top right corner of the PDN screen. That way you can stay zoomed in, and just look to the top right to see if the dithering looks good or bad. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

If your image is small enough, you can see the actual size of the canvas in the top right corner of the PDN screen. That way you can stay zoomed in, and just look to the top right to see if the dithering looks good or bad. :)

*facepalm* i am a dork i never thought of that lmao i am so dense sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...