Stargate Universe [possible spoilers]

When it comes to television, we are all merely watchers. ;)

Besides, we're not saying you have to enjoy it, we're simply stating that we do.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

When it comes to television, we are all merely watchers. ;)

Besides, we're not saying you have to enjoy it, we're simply stating that we do.

qft

i have to agree with david that "time" was a brilliant episode. I just hope they make the rest of the series lives up to that great episode.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@CMD: I loved Voyager, and I think Universe does the lost-light-years-away thing even better. Voyager degraded into the typical TOS/TNG "planet-of-the-week" thing fairly early on -- which is fine, but not the way they set up the show.

I want to lose the freakin' communication stones, though. Get rid of those things. Breaks the whole idea of being lost millions of miles away when you can just touch something and be home instantly.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

yeah i am not a fan of the communication stones at all. Not a big fan of teleford either.. that guy grinds on my nerves.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I seriously think Telford is being built up since the beginning as the villain of the show. I never liked it in previous Stargate shows when the villain was shown to be a normal human, but in this case, I think it works pretty well. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow talk about a season finale cliffhanger! This episode was pretty good in my opinion and it certainly did have justice.

Hidden Content:
do you think rush will get that alien ship running and catch up to the destiny or is he stranded forever?

• 4 months later...

Well it looks like SGU is back! Is anyone else still watching the series. If not you guys are missing a pretty good storyline. One of the newer episodes replaced time as my favorite. Human was an insanely good episode. The series keeps getting better and better in my opinion.

I want a spaceship like that.

During this century the farthest we can hope to reach with human exploration is Mars. It will be a significant accomplishment of course ... even the Apollo missions to the moon were amazing, even more so since they were successful.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, yeah. Totally. This has been an awesome back half to the season; can't wait to see how they're going to close out S1.

I never watched any Stargate before, other than the movie when it first came out. I have to say that I like Universe, and I'm really getting into Atlantis. Next up, I'll have to go through the SG-1 seasons. All ten of them ...

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Looks like http://hulu.com has all 10 seasons of SG-1 for viewing free at 480p.

BTW, one of my favorite quotes is from Citizen Joe [8.15]

[Talking on the phone]

Lt. Col. Carter: So, any big plans for the weekend?

Gen. O'Neill: Oh yeah, big. Huge!

Lt. Col. Carter: Yeah, me neither.

Gen. O'Neill: Oh, what are you talkin' about? I just walked in with a whole handful of ingredients for my world-famous omelettes.

Lt. Col. Carter: World-famous, huh? What's in it?

Gen. O'Neill: Eggs.

Lt. Col. Carter: I don't think that that actually qualifies as a recipe.

Gen. O'Neill: Oh, don't kid yourself. There's a secret ingredient. I can't tell you what it is, or I'd have to shoot you.

Lt. Col. Carter: It's beer, isn't it?

I really miss that show. :(

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game