dpy

dpy's Plugin Pack (2014-05-04)

pyrochild    310

Also make sure you've restarted Paint.NET after installing the plugins, and that you're using the latest version of Paint.NET (3.5.6 at this time).

Light Angel    0

My problem is tha none of the plugins appear. I have the latest version and yes, I started Paint.Net after installing them.

The language has something to do with this? Because I downloaded the spanish version. Also the option View Plugin Load errors appears in gray letters (desactivated)

Maybe I installed them incorrectly. boltbait.sad.png

pyrochild    310

OK, all of those files should be in the Paint.NET folder, not Effects.

And the contents of "dpyplugins5.1" need to be directly in Effects, not in that subfolder.

Djisves    69

Fonts are not installed into Paint.NET (or any of the plugins) and should not appear in any of its folders. Paint.NET uses the fonts installed in your Windows OS as long as they are True Type fonts (.ttf) and not Open Type fonts.

If you’re not sure which type your favourite fonts are, go to the Windows Control Panel, open your Fonts folder and right click -> Properties on the fonts in question.

Or, it could be easier (and quicker) to try and see. Select the text tool, use the drop down list to find the font you like and type. If the fonts work with the standard text tool, they should work with the plugin too.

Hi! I'm sort of new to Paint.net, so I was wondering how you get this plug in to the original program (paint.net). Like, when I download it, I click 'open', am I supposed to click 'save'? What file am I supposed to save it to?

Hi! I'm sort of new to Paint.net, so I was wondering how you get this plug in to the original program (paint.net). Like, when I download it, I click 'open', am I supposed to click 'save'? What file am I supposed to save it to?

Woops, nevermind :D I figured it out! (It's amazing what reading the first post can tell you!! XP)

dpy    19

hallo everyone

I received a request to increase the number of the characters In a spiral text,

As a test , I increased it to maximum that I could set from 64 characters, 32767.

spiral text1.3 beta here.

I do not know how many hours you take it if you handle 36767 character.

and so , I ask all of you.

Is the maximum that a program permits good?

or

I think about the realistic processing time and should have a limit ?

btw ,

It is 165 that he need number of characters

edit 2011/5/22 file delete

MadJik    418

Thanks for the update.

This version is much slower than the previous.

I would suggest :

- to limit the text length to 500 or 1000 that would perhaps give better performance.

- also the reduction ratio of the font should be with decimals as the long text with ratio=1 is too quickly reducing.

Ego Eram Reputo    1,759

I don't mind clipping the number of characters back even more.

I'm not at my personal computer at this time so I don't recall if there is an option to 'repeat' the given text ("Hello" > "HelloHelloHello...."). Would this be an option?

The bold above line is 172 characters including spaces, surely 256 would be enough?

dpy    19

- to limit the text length to 500 or 1000 that would perhaps give better performance.

- also the reduction ratio of the font should be with decimals as the long text with ratio=1 is too quickly reducing.

I'm not at my personal computer at this time so I don't recall if there is an option to 'repeat' the given text ("Hello" > "HelloHelloHello...."). Would this be option?

The bold above line is 172 characters including spaces, surely 256 would be enough?

thank you . your advices are so good for me .

I think also it is 256-500 enough .

The default of reducing and repeat set 1.

Might be better to change the multi-line text box.

I'll also check other text effects.

MadJik , EER

Thank you :D

Vgum    0

I feel so dumb. My son showed me how to drag the spiral exe file into Paint and it loaded, but.....it still does not take more than 65 characters or spaces. What am I doing wrong?

Ego Eram Reputo    1,759

Read posts numbered #65 to #68 above.

@dpy is aware of the 64 character limitation and is actively canvasing for a more appropriate (larger) number of characters.

I'm sure he will have an update out quite soon that will allow more characters to be used.

Patience..... :D

MadJik    418

Also be sure to run the correct effect: SpiralText V1.3bata is the new "beta" version for long length text.

dpy    19

Circle Text , Spiral Text , Wave Text Wave Text SUI update

character limitation change to 512

Text Box change multi line Text (except Wave Text SUI)

The default of reducing set 0

The default of repeat set 1