~Spm3's Gallery~ (Many New Images!)

Spm3

Okay,

2vrtn43.jpg

For sigs like this, I would suggest some more effects, and not such a small render in such a big sig.

And try to keep your light source either on the render, or beside of it. Somewhere near it.

------

You may also want to fix the link in your sig. ;)

Edited by chrisco97

I would suggest some more effects

The amount of effects is irrelevant, it is what effects you use. Also, there are 2 light sources in that signature, in case you didn't notice. One on the tip of his sword, the other in the corner. The one in the corner is for the lines, the one on the sword is for the render.

No matter, that is a relatively old signature and I've improved since then. Your C+C is greatly appreciated, however. :D

I even discovered a way to make an interesting background last night and am thinking about writing a tutorial!

P.S. Can do about the broken link. ;)

Edited by Spm3

Okay, here are two new backgrounds. The first one there I posted in the Desktop images section, along with my "Windows Vista" background (which was my first). The second one is the one I want to write a tutorial for (I honestly could never write a tutorial for the first one, it was just too difficult to make and the tut would be complicated as well).

Magic: The Gathering; Divine Vs. Demonic

2s61tvk.jpg

Random Graphic

34osbhz.jpg

Hmmm, now that I look at this again, it isn't tut worthy.

Edited by Spm3

Magic: The Gathering; Divine Vs. Demonic I really like.

Great front page! Clean & organised. I know stuff all about sigs/renders but I like the blue one. The shapes & the colours are really very nice. The other thing I really like is the irregular background rhater than trying to fit it into a rectangle.

The first one is nice too.

The desktop is sweet - beats the usual font styles, love the colours. Sweet as!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

you have some good tag work here mate. I would suggest organizing images into one post with hide tags and setting up categories. A streamlined gallery will attract more people. Also to avoid getting in trouble for bumping you can wait a bit to respond to someones comment :D. I tend to do that a lot in my gallery lol.

As other's have said don't be discouraged and keep up the great work mate.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"