Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

As welsh said amazing work you really are a talent, I also binned my attempts ( dipping my dogs paws in paint and getting him to run around gave better results than my attempts ) any chance you could do another tut with more pics of the first few stages.

By the way no dogs were harmed in my experiment, only my ego.

thanks welsh and minners, I see myself not as good as you see me, lol... But i really think I am able to do these photo's because I have practiced with the second life pictures...

If you know how, it is really simple, but yeah, I need to create a more detailed tut about the first steps, though I am really busy at the moment so it could take a couple weeks. Yesterday I started working again, blegh! When I become a millionaire my only job will be taking care of my son and cleaning the house, LOL!

I am glad there were no dogs harmed Minners and yes welsh, you may pick my brain, but only if you give it back to me when you are finished :P

Could I borrow the bits he picks before he hands them back. No worries about the tut I have a lot of respect for people who take the time to do them its something I don't have the patience for.

sure you can borrow them :)

Tomorrow I have a lil time to begin on the tut... I wont do a whole picture for that, but just a small part of a picture as example... Otherwise it would take me about 2 weeks to finish it

play with my second life tut again? you have been playing with it before?? giggles I did not know that..

anyway, I have a very strong mind, so I can handle it if you pick my brain for a while ;)

Nice quote!! I will tell it to my husband too!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

hope so too... I hope it can become my job so I can stay home very day :P no problems with bosses and all, hahahaha

I am a freelance children's book illustrator and I stay at home. There will be a lot of distractions, however, and pay isn't so good unless you consistently have clients , but it's great in its own way. You can sleep in later, no bosses, etc.

By the way, love your Web site. It's simple and professional-looking.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I am a freelance children's book illustrator and I stay at home. There will be a lot of distractions, however, and pay isn't so good unless you consistently have clients , but it's great in its own way. You can sleep in later, no bosses, etc.

By the way, love your Web site. It's simple and professional-looking.

I agree! Well done Aislin!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Very nice pics!!!

if you are able to tattoo as good as you paint,my skin got always a free space to work on it :)

really nice pictures very impresive!

Helen I have seen your website, looks awsome also your illustrations and all, they are not all in your gallery here on the forum right? Anyway, I will have my supermarketjob for a while, till I get lots of customers, lol...

thx BBQ, you are sweet :)

Hey welsh, I have read your email and did something with it, thanks for your help :)

@sperber, I was maybe going to study tattoo, maybe I'm good at it :)

I like lots of artistic stuff and I actually started with a wallpainting on my son's wall :) I know this is not the place where to post it, but I really wanted to show you the beginning :)

383928_114737988637468_100003038032932_101456_1173112708_n.jpg303148_114738051970795_100003038032932_101458_2033550238_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thanks bb and welsh, I can't find time to go further with the wallpainting... but I did make a start on a new digital portrait, yeah I do have time for THAT :P

Hope the tut is helping you a hand welsh

• 2 weeks later...

Aislin that is great! I am sure he will love to see it on his wall for many years to come. I love the way you did this. Fantastic. I cannot believe it is 4 months already.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

thanks bbq :) but if he keeps loving his lion (on the babygym) I guess he wants a jungle or so in a couple of years, would be a challenge for me to do :)

I have been asked to design a tattoo (just design) after I pointed out that I would like to do that as well... I think I will post it in a couple of days here...

Love the room!

Don't get me wrong, but judging from your work in here with PDN, I think maybe what you should do sometime in the future is create something in PDN and then see if you can't have a custom mural made from your image and then plaster it to the wall! :)

Here's some places that will do it:

http://greatwallonline.com/custom_mural

http://www.magicmurals.com/custom-wall-murals/

http://www.muralsyourway.com/

Now THAT would be really cool!