Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

Thanks Bjarni, Barieq and soka,

I have now a deviant... but haven't uploaded all, busy with school *giggles* trying to make a animation movie for artclass. You'll see it when it's finished

*giggles* yes it is me in Second Life.....

Ohw maybe you might want to know... am going to do an audition for : 3D animation and visual effects (education) for next year... *giggles*

Aislin, you should tell me when you update your gallery, otherwise I don't see it :P

I like the AiSnapS most, has got a cool background.

Which one? because I sign almost all my pictures with AiSnapS (it's my SL company)

*giggles* If you take snapshots of the avatars in SL they are all pixelated, or some parts of the body ar just missing! In that case, it needs lots work to make the body realistic again... It is too bad I can't place them here because they are al kind of a tiny little bit nude *giggles*

Thank you so much for stopping by Welsh!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Oma, to have the whole image in sepia it would just look dull I think... *giggles* the girl from the pic wanted to have it in sepia so I did but added the blue eye to give a little bit special