How can i put a copyright on pics

if you have the copy right logo you can put it on another layer and then flatten(ctrl+f) the image and then save it.

Also when you open paint.net press F1 and it will take you to a help file that will give you some awesome information.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

:MagicWandTool:

Thanks

I am just struggling because i just put a letter C on a white background. So i am trying to put that on a pic but it still has the white background in the pic too.

Any idea how to just put a c on?

You could change the blend mode of the new layer by pressing F4 and in the drop down box change it to mulitply.

Or another method would be, on the new layer use the magic wand tool ( :MagicWandTool: ) to select the parts that you don't want to show and delete them.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

© is created using the text tool :TextTool: and typing 0169 while holding down the ALT key. Release the ALT key and the symbol pops up.

Alternatively, use the WhichSymbol+ plugin (link in my sig).

NB: Create your text on a transparent layer and then press F4 to adjust the layers opacity.

Voila - instant copyright!

On my system it works with the numeric keypad with NumLock on or off. Yes you're right that it doesn't work with the keyboard numbers.

I'd still advise CeeCee to place their text on a separate layer and not commit the text to the same layer as the image.