will plugins work in new PDN versions?

Of course you'll have to download the updated versions of these plugins.

So that means plugins I use now will have to be removed (deleted) and replaced with their newer versions? How do I find out where the new versions of plugins will be located to download? Thanks.

depends on each plugin. I've tried some of them out in the beta and they work fine. generally after Rick has put up his finalized version of the new paint.net (not alpha version or beta version) the plugin writers make their changes if required. So you may not need to delete any it all depends on which ones work after the internal paint.net changes are finished.

ciao OMA

So that means plugins I use now will have to be removed (deleted) and replaced with their newer versions? How do I find out where the new versions of plugins will be located to download? Thanks.

Plugins that are giving a new version of PDN trouble will be reported in the "Utilities" menu (v3.5 beta 1 and later). You won't have to worry about anything that is not mentioned there.

Generally authors will update their plugins to work with the new public release of PDN and post the updates or links to those updates in the same thread that the original plugin was released.