Nighthill

Maggot

Hello everyone,

this is my first post and just wanted to show out my newest creation...so here it is:

Nighthill

neuesp.jpg

That's it!

If you have tips how i could do better, just post it in the comments.

Thank you for your attention.

I hope this won't be locked :roll:

Just Night Hill is good. Thingy give the impression that it is not worthy of a proper name.

Your image is good & I thought the name minus the thingy bit was very appropriate & refreshing from other names one might give it such as "Night" or "Hill at Night".

Keep up the good work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

It has actualy parts of a vector style picture but it's not like that it is just a vector Style picture.

Although I really don't know what kind of a picture it is, it is just picture that I made from an dump experience I had last week...

We were on a bike trip and I suddenly got a flat tire that I couldn't fix so I pushed my bike...allone, the others were gone because they were pissed and they are idiots....it was late, about 11pm and I walked with my bike near a lake...andI saw something like in my pic...then I decided to lift my thumb and tramped home(I chained my bike at a streetlamp).

And thats how I got to my Pic

Hey Mag. I like your nighthill image. The moon, reflection, grass, birds and tree are all beautiful. The only thing I might suggest changing is the stars. I feel like they garner too much attention. However I do like them and wouldn't suggest cutting them out all together, maybe just toning them down a little. Sorry it came out of a bad experience... Or I'm glad it came out of a bad experience, to have gotten something good out of it? Hmmm. Hope you know what I mean :).

Hey Mag. I like your nighthill image. The moon, reflection, grass, birds and tree are all beautiful. The only thing I might suggest changing is the stars. I feel like they garner too much attention. However I do like them and wouldn't suggest cutting them out all together, maybe just toning them down a little. Sorry it came out of a bad experience... Or I'm glad it came out of a bad experience, to have gotten something good out of it? Hmmm. Hope you know what I mean :).

Definetly I do ;D

And I am completely your opinon!

Thanks!