Raised-Surface Text Effect

Zero

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how I might be able to create a text effect where the text appears to be pushing up threw the surface of the canvas - the result of which would (hopefully) look like raised text on the surface itself.

Any ideas?

Try typing your text just normally onto the canvas and then running the Bevel or edge detect effect (In the effects menu under Stylize)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how I might be able to create a text effect where the text appears to be pushing up threw the surface of the canvas - the result of which would (hopefully) look like raised text on the surface itself.

Any ideas?

Try my Selection > Bevel plugin.

For some reason your Selection -> Bevel suggestion doesn't work with the latest Paint.NET v. 3.5 beta release, Boltbait. I don't know if you aleready knew, I just wanted to inform you about that.

For some reason your Selection -> Bevel suggestion doesn't work with the latest Paint.NET v. 3.5 beta release, Boltbait. I don't know if you aleready knew, I just wanted to inform you about that.

Maybe you're doing it wrong. It's working fine for me.