curved text?

wow I must say this has been an evil subject. I am not even going to ask but I did want to comment on the replies to this subject. I like most did a search on the subject which netted me little insight. What I did see what a bunch of snotty "USE THE SEARCH !!!!" replies instead of helpful comments. I think there must be a whole bunch of children on here because that is not a way to help the person asking. If you have nothing better to say than use the search then I would suggest keeping your comment to yourself.

Frankly at this point I have little respect for those involved and will not subject myself to their adolescent remarks. I did want to make it clear how must disgust I have for those people involved. I am 50 years old and when I ask a question I expect a decent thoughtful answer and while this is not guaranteed anywhere, it is the human thing to do.

just my 2 cents.

Tony Hoover

displacement may help you but there is no need to be insulting to others who were simply saying search as its a relatively obvious thing to do and they were just trying to help :|. Also being 'snotty' yourself kind of makes your opinion void imo..age is irrelevent this forums is based on a community who try to help each other, people dont purposly try to not help you?.

i suppose this is my '2 cents' [/sarcasm]

Just thought i would post this as you are attempting to call people rude, re-read your own post..

As for the question at hand there are several plugins that can help you achieve what you are looking for. One useful one would be Waves. I hope that is what you are looking for.

Oh yeah degrading remarks that have a vague and broad spectrum of blame over the whole forum are not needed. Frankly if you want some help try being nice. This is a Family friendly forum. Most of these questions have been asked a million times and using the search function would of brought up what you were looking for. Don't expect people to want to help you when you start off your question insulting the forum as a whole, not all of us here say use the search function right off the bat.

With that i say good day to you sir! [/end rant]

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

How about trying the excellent (and very recent) Circle Text plugin?

I appreciate the helpful comments, not only for myself but for those who will later search this subject and find this thread, it will surely help them too. I thank you for all of us. It may get annoying to answer questions like this and that is understood but if someone is searching a subject it is much better to find real answers rather than "use the search" comments. I suspect if that would be done then you would be less likely to see this question post that often.

As for my own rude factor , yes I will give you that, I was but wasn't feeling very diplomatic at the time of my post. Many of us you never hear from because we do use search, I myself hardly ever post on any forum unless I am completely stuck.

Thanks for the help,

Tony