Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

SO many new ones. It seems like I just don't have the time I used to. Love all of them, Archimedes is very interesting. Very complex yet simplistic. You are starting to make it look so easy. I know it's not, but it seems to be flowing out of you like water.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks Possum for your kind words. Really it is the application of learning from good friends here & on Fans, making mistakes, doing tutes, learning from the feedback given to others, & sheer persistence along with a bit of good luck.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Supermini_man, thanks for stopping by & such an encouraging comment.

New image on page 1. Furthering the inspiration gained from my Celtic Heroes book that I picked up at the trash shop. Found out to that it's worth a lot more than the couple of $$ I paid for it. Not that I am going to part with it.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Chrisco, thank you :lol:

Heatstroke, I used an image created by another artist & I'm not sure what they used but the texture in the jewel is pure PDN.

Skully, thanks for stopping by & commenting. The colour is strong & the fractal fairly opaque but it looked wishy-washy otherwise. I like the new sig/avvie combo a lot.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Really like Dream Weaver. The fractal-esque looking things are awesome! I don't know how you did them but they are sweet !

Oh ! And Happy New Year !

Edited by Possum Roadkill

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thank you Helen. Please feel free to drop in any time at all :coffee::cookie:

Possum, thank you too & hope you are having a great new year too.

That is ok Chrisco :D

EDIT: New trio of works on p. 1

Edited by barbieq25
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Your three new pieces are amazing! "Moody Red" catches my eye because of the awesome jewel!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Well bbq.. you really have had a very busy start to 2011 :mrgreen:

I may have missed commenting on your previous new pieces (sorry about that) :roll: but I really do love the "blue fractal one"..very subtle.

the new trio however are amazing..Moody Red has a deep feel to it..intense and strong..

Feather Star is different..light and uplifting..subtle colouring and almost delicate..like a "seashell"..

my favourite..(if it's possible to choose one!!) is Endless Circle..love the mix of silver and gold..perfectly done and the intertwinement(?) of the circles..flawless..no-begining-no-end.. B)

what a wonderful metaphor for the start of a new year..thanks for sharing.. :star:

regards j.d.

Barbie such wonderful work from you this year already. I love the feather one. Now that I think would make such a fine piece of jewlery.

wonderful work all around in your gallery, and when I need a little sparkle uplift to my spirits I often stop by your gallery here, or over at PDN or on DA. You make me smile.

ciao OMA

I`ve already posted on Fans but I just have to agree with Welshy - they are all superb. The designs you come out with are amazing. If I could get to dA I would fave all three definitely. ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

So many encouraging comments here too. I appreciate them all very much. Thank you all so very much :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

New duo of works p.1 one of them is NOT a jewel - surprise!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012