Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! :shock: :shock: :shock: Your latest jewels are fantabulous! How in the world? Your colors are amazing. I appreciate your work more than you know it. I try to keep up with your gallery and I try to comment in both forums. Nice job!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Sokagirl, the hearts nearly drove me mad. The were from an earlier work that I wanted to take a bit further. I was pleased with the way the two sheets in the background worked out. I might try that effect again on another piece if I remember how to do it :oops:

You were the inspiration for the latest jewel.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

The forbidden one :P whoa thanks .. I love that one as well , have you ever used enhanced detailing I think it was Boltbaits ? That one gives you a great detailed effect also outline [ in the stylize ] menu but that one makes it all white for some reason , shiny but white :lol:

The forbidden one :P whoa thanks .. I love that one as well , have you ever used enhanced detailing I think it was Boltbaits ? That one gives you a great detailed effect also outline [ in the stylize ] menu but that one makes it all white for some reason , shiny but white :lol:

Yes, I have but didn't like the results too much. Thanks for the tip. Stylize I use drop shadow a lot in that one.

Chrisco, thanks!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

First off, I can see a little landscape in your orb for the SPRING comp piece. That is so very cool. :mrgreen: Secondly, I LOVE YOUR NEW BANNERS !!!! The ones for the WOTW and SOTW are AWESOME ! What a great idea ! They are so well done too. You are so clever !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Sokagirl, there are times when black works better than anything else. I'd encourage you to try out some backgrounds. I think I mentioned on Fans how I did some. With your glassy pieces they'd turn out awesome. You did such a great job on the recent background. It rocks!

Banners? Oh, yeah! Now I remember. Aw sucks, thank you!

That spring jewel one had a lot of things in it. One of those images that depends on how you look at it too see what's there. I will most likely do some more with this one, unless I get distracted of course.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012