Sign in to follow this  
barbieq25

Barbieq25 Gallery - New car wallpaper p.1

Really nice images! I really liked LeopardGrass and VintageSuzuki, really cool designs and textures. AustralianZiggy looks like it took forever! It looks really cool and I like the colors that go with it.

Yes, Racerx, I like bikes. Never ride them but like to look & tinker. I am restoring a Honda 400 Four. An early to mid 1970's bike :D

Ah, yes, that eye makes an appearance every now & then. Have to looks close at some works to see it :D

Glad you are enjoying the abstract work.

Well done on the trophies! I've only ever got one & that was from my Mum for being such a good daughter :D 

Australian Ziggy is a photo that I used ink or pencil sketch on & a gradient. Didn't take too long Julio :D

Skully, the dogs would love a pat. 

Pixey, yes we all evolve & I am more relaxed about my art :D I like to try new things. Still into abstract :D

Helen, high praise from such a great artist as yourself & Pixey. 

Thanks Sasha, I missed being here. 

Aw Seerose that is so sweet!

Red - yes, I had some time off work too which helps :D

Thank you all for your lovely encouraging comments!

• Upvote 2

New works!

th_R1%20Eclipse_zpsxpxgrp4x.png

Photomanip wallpaper 1920 x 1080 - Yamaha R1 motorbike for my friend, Andy. Titled R1 Eclipse.

th_Dont%20Brake_zpsndac8bkx.png

Photomanip wallpaper 1920 x 1080 - Yamaha R1 motorbike brakes. Titled Don't Brake. PI & Laplacian Filter, True Blur, Fire & Smudge...

• Upvote 2

Nice! I like R1 Eclipse. Lovely colours and textures.

Two great pieces. Well done Bbq. ;)

(R1 is a gorgeous bike  , although I`m not sure about this years model with those tiny headlights hidden away. Bit too much emphasis on making it look like a race bike)

I have not spied this year's model. ;) R1's are designed to race...hubby said he would not get one because he'd like to keep his licence into his old age (now that won't take long) :D Our son has a white one. Lethal. Thank you for you lovely comments.

Just LOVE the texture you have going in R1 :lightning: .  And the 2nd one is so clear and metally & rivitty - I'm not at all familiar with the Laplacian Filter ........ I must go and look into that.

Great pieces Barby :) .

Agghhh! My head's going to explode! You're so great at photo manipulations. To me, it's refreshing to see (hear) that a female is interested in motorcycles. 

Thnak you Dryda, Red, Pixey, Helen, Seerose & Johnnysdream for you very encouraging comments.

Laplacian Filter is a wonderful plugin. A bit slow on larger images but well worth the wait.

It has been a while since I have been on here due to work & family.

Here are 3 new ones...the bamboo silhouette is stock, the rest is my own work. All are 1920 x 1080 wallpapers. 

th_Bamboo_zpsf74bvaet.png

Bamboo

th_Simply%20Love_zpshmxyx8uk.png

Simply Love

th_Warship_zpsw6xarrr7.png

Warship

• Upvote 4

"Simply Love" was the first one that caught my attention because it's pretty and plus, I'm wearing similar colors today--red maxi skirt and white shirt. Nice job on the other two, as well. Your style is so nice!

Great new wallpapers Barbie. I think Warship is my favourite. It has a great 3D effect and nice colours.

Motorbike themed images are super. Don`t Brake is awesome. ;)

5360.gif

• Upvote 1

You make some really neat wallpapers Barbieq, you should create a windows theme pack with them, nice works :)

Love the little biker emote Goonfella, where do you get these little fella's from ?

Well, you haven't lost your touch - they are so pretty and ........ if I had to pick a fave, I'd go for 'Warship' as it's so smooth and I love the colors and the placement of the lines.  Nice to have you back on here.

4252.gifberfs-emoticons-3.gif

Edited by Pixey

You make some really neat wallpapers Barbieq, you should create a windows theme pack with them, nice works :)

Love the little biker emote Goonfella, where do you get these little fella's from ?

I got it from this website. There is a great selection.

http://www.allsmileys.com/

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for your encouraging comments. I love the emotes Goonie & Pixey :D

Maxi skirt Helen - I haven't heard that expression for years! That one was a bit of a departure from my usual style :D

Nitenurse - I would not how to do a pack but thank you for the big vote of confidence. I hope you are feeling better now.

Skully it was working when the guy rode it to our house & off again :D

I have been doing some FB Banners to help raise funds for one of my students who was in a horrific bike accident last September. He was riding a deepest purple Ninja & hence my start with the Ninja bikes. Hubby & I also belong to a motorcycle cruising group in our city. 

th_Blue%20Ninja_zpszgep6l0o.png

Blue Ninja

th_Black%20Ninja%20Stealth_zpsfmnxpdby.p

Black Ninja (Stealth)

th_Orange%20Ninja_zpsm8lormdu.png

Orange Ninja

First commision

th_Jordan%20Brown%20Postie%20Bike_zpsw9u

Postie Bike

• Upvote 1

Barbie, where we live (in the U.S.), maxi skirts are very popular and since I wear only skirts, it's a go-to for me in the summer and fall time.

Anyway, the bikes are so amazing! I love how you customized each bike with its own style of design. Nicely done!

OH my goodness - very professional work here @Barby - I love each one equally and the backgrounds are just perfect with each bike :lightning: .

Thank you Helen & Pixey. I thought it was important to the image to have the background fit well with the bike. Your comments let me know that I've hit the mark :D Feedback is very important. 

I find it difficult to work with the ratio & cleaning up the bike's original background can be very time consuming & frustrating. I think the one I am most pleased with is the orange one.

barbieq! All colors are very beautiful. Bicycle and motorcycle excellent idea. Good job. Thank you. tch5lrvq.gif