Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 3 new wallpapers p. 1

Great new images @barbieq25<3

'Sweet Honesty', 'In the Post', and 'Fractal Lights' jump out at me and make me happy.  :rainbow: :)  Superb!

• Upvote 1
  • barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 4 new wallpapers p. 1

@lynxster4I'm glad they made you happy. :D In the Post was a bit cheeky because my boss was always asking me where something was & I would say that it was "In the post!" 

4 new wallpapers finished tonight. Page 1. Also missed a couple of older ones. The monstera leaf was not mine but manipulated into an image.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 6 new wallpapers p. 1

Lovely new images @barbieq25 <3 They are lovely and, like @lynxster4 I find them calming and soothing to look at.  Bush Baby and Fire Sunflower are wonderful and the 2020 numerals are to die for 👍

• Thanks 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I always love, love, love your wallpapers @barbieq25!  <3

'Bush Baby' and 'Honey' are awesome.  Your images always uplift me.  Kudos!  😊

• Thanks 1
  • barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 3 new wallpapers p. 1

@lynxster4I bought a crystal of amber calcite that looks like the Fire Sunflower. Thank you for your kind words & very happy that the give you a lift. 

I have 3 new wallpapers on page 1 but I might just add them here too. These a manips of my plant photos.

xKn2FM.png

Little Mexico

HA5T5e.png

Orange Prolifica

qGDhmI.png

Purple Heart

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

They are gorgeous, especially Orange Prolifica <3 And the Mexico bulbs look really prickly 🤣  And when I opened up Purple Heart - just WOW!  Incredible color 🌈

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Another home run @barbieq25!  <3  I especially love 'Purple Heart'.  The cobweb-like threads are sublime.  😍

I thought I might add the original photos that I took of my plants so you can compare what has been done.

@VagabondiLittle Mexico looks like a mountain of butterflies to me too :D

@lynxster4 the cobwebs were made by my busy little workers :D

@Pixeyif you look at the photo you can see the spines curve downwards & if you touch it with the flat of your finger, it is fine, but the other way & you are in a world of strife. 

TS1pv1.jpg

Echeveria prolifica

Y7qIab.jpg

No ID on this one

Bf5pZE.jpg

Tradescantia pallida - purple heart

Thank you for the lovely comments, reps & encouragement. Always appreciated.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...