Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

A lovely tribute to a late friend.  Now ...... Designs by Deirdre is so beautiful that I couldn't stop looking at it for quite a while!  I do agree that it looks better without the white highlight, as it kind of obscured the beauty of the work beneath it.  What a combination burst together - your gold work and Clipwarp .... truly spectacular :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks for the feedback guys & gals. She likes the glossless version because she can see the butterflies better. 

The transistors & the morse code key are an integral part of being a ham radio enthusiast. My hearing does not let me pick up the nuances in the morse code - just sounds like a bunch of clicks to me. I loved being a part of the contests other than tea lady :P I did not yet have my licence but I helped to write training programs (coz that is what I do) & also did the data entry so the guys could concentrate on getting the calls in without having to stop & log it. I miss that part of my life too.

I love the aesthetics of transistors too. They are beautiful in their own right.

I try really hard to keep images light too, Welshy but fail. Oh well. Thanks for your very encouraging comments. 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

"Tribute" was the word I was looking for on Fans--the word that Welsh used. Beautiful work on that for your friend. Like I mentioned on the other forum, it looks like th einside of a computer or radio.

The banner is so elegant and it fits well with the name. Ah, and the borders add to the beauty.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Yes,I like the one without the highlight better also. Nice work here Barbie. Good luck with making some money on your pics,we all dream of making money with our hobby and it gives me hope when I read of someone doing so. Cheers!!   :)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. It's great to see many people using the FB banners. Deirdre decided on the one without the highlight. Glad I could make her happy. 

Sadly the person whoa asked for the commission has not got back to me. Ah well such is life.

Miss Clara wanted to know how to make a certain type of graphic so I set about trying to find a way. Welshy found a fab tute that was spot on the money & saved me a lot of time writing up a tute (after figuring out how to do it :D

Here is my take:

th_HappyDaysWP_zps916fcc5a.png

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I was smiling looking at this image, for sure, Welsh. 

Barbie, it's absolutely delightful. I want all my days to be just like that. It's so very pretty and pink and beautiful. Great job on this one. 

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Yes, Welshy, Crimson did a fab job with the tute but you remembered it & found it. My head is like a sponge - full of water & leaks more than it holds ;)

I am glad that I could make you all smile. Too many things that makes us sad around us but we hold on to the days & things that makes us smile. :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I was going to post that the link didn't work for me and all of a sudden there was your new post and link,lol. Must be esp,lol. I really like this one Barbie,awesome job.   :trophy:

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Happy Days is just ............. so Happy and Bubbly and delightful. The colors are delicious. 

Australia definitely denotes the country and it sure feels warm :smile:

Now - Deep Ocean gave me a shiver, as I've been swimming with quite a few sting rays lately :unimpressed: .  Do I see a cat face?  It could be a cat squid -  Eeeek  :tard3: .

Lovely pieces @BBQ.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Yeah, "Deep Ocean" is the reason why I'm afraid of dark and deep waters. Da-da-dummmm...*scary music* 

My dad said  when he was swimming in a lake, something, in form of seaweed started surrounding him and wrapping their "leaves" or whatever you call that around his neck and arms. He was able to free himself very quickly and swim to the shore. 

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Its been a long time since I have visited your gallery Barbieq but glad I did :) 

Love the sigs you created especially the first 2 on post #895 ( the text is fantastic ) and the last on #900 ( again the text and also the fur background ) bet everybody was pleased with your creations.

The banners on #915 are just wow and the woman was or is a fool for not taking them up.

The 2 new wallpapers Australia ( gorgeous makes me want to go there and I hate the heat ;) )

Deep ocean silent scream - As welsh said one freaky wallpaper O.O