Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

Wow, I cannot believe I have not created a thing but sigs since December.

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments. 

This one is Dissonance. It is how I feel at the moment. It is a combination of PDN, filters & my photography. Inspired by this thread; http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/107942-how-to-create-these-picture-enhancements-in-paintnet/ 

It is a 1920 x 1080 wallpaper.

0DBRBJ.png

• Upvote 4
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Southern Cross reminds me of a couple I did few months back.Love the style and the blue really pops in this one.

And the Ninja is simple but effective.All good stuff.

That wallpaper is so beautiful. Even though Dissonance means conflict, it looks rather calming to me.  Actually, it looks like the beach turned to volcanic rock :) .

(Hope you are not in a rocky mood :lol: )

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Oh.. Gosh, it is superb. If you are lucky enough to live by the sea, you are lucky enough Dear Barbieq!   :star:  :cake:  :mtdew:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments. Johnny's Dream - I didn't post the Ninja's on my front page - glad you like them. I loved doing those. The postie bike was a bit of a challenge but I think the overall effect was pleasing.

The stones are the photo that I took.

Dryda if you try Chad's concrete tute & then do the Zen stone tute I am sure that you can create it from scratch. I'd also make good use of the Laplacian Pyramid Filter on some of the stone too. 

Seerose I live about half an hour's drive from the sea. Yes, lucky indeed. 

Pixey, that is just how I felt when I created that image. We do sometimes in our journey of life. 

Now I am working on something more light-hearted (you'll see the pun when I reveal the image - providing it works out) :D I can tell you that it includes rats. Two of mine came to class this week & they students loved them. One young man has quite come out of his shell after cuddling them. 

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

OMG DipStick! That is so funny! I love it How darned cute is that?! "Look Ma! No hands!" He seems to be saying. 

I do adore rats. I have 8 & one is going to a new home very shortly today. 

I could use this on my Honda 400 Four Supersport when I finally finish the project :D Thanks so much.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

BBQ. your new wallpaper, Disonance, is very striking!   :)     I love all your wallpapers, though...

• 4 weeks later...

Very amazing works! There are too many of them that are really good that I can't begin to list them all. I do however like the flowers you've got near the top! Very realistic looking and I hope to be able to do stuff like that sometime.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Lynxster, JulioCoolio (nice to see you drop in too) & Doughty. Trippy new sig Doughty! Love it!

Disgruntled1, yes, I do love the font & have it installed :D Thank you.

Work is madder than ever. On a particularly horribly stressful day, a couple of my students went out & bought me flowers & chocolates. They had to walk quite a way too. I took some photos & then manipulated them into wallpapers. Days like These was overlaid on Chad's concrete tute & To Miss with Love used Lameography. Both used Laplacian Pyramid Filter. 

S489on.png

Qr2aaw.png

• Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Beautiful wallpapers BBQ!!  Love them.   <3  <3   Thank you for sharing them.    :cake:

Thank you Disgruntled1. They are young adults. They make it worth getting up & going to work most days :D

Lynxster, thank you so much for your kind words.

Yes, they tried to get the closest to purple :D 

Newest one is a manip of one of the photos I took this morning. The image is of a Rhipsalis Pilocarpa. I really don't know the names of so many of my plants but I am learning :D

YEjuS9.png

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

5qg9j4ux.gif  Dear barbieq!   <3

Oh, those are so beautiful! roses wallpapers, I like your piece. 

All the best wishes!   thfsp26b.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Nice photo manip, BBQ!  What is on the center pieces of the flowers?  Frost? Sugar?   :P

Another beautiful wallpaper!  Thank you!     :)

Thank you Lynxster for you encouraging comments. The centre parts of the flowers is just how the little cactus blooms are. I thought they would only flower overnight like so many but they are still there in all their perfect tiny glory a week later. They are about the size of a small grape :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

YizrSH.png

Copperhead Road

GITDqd.png

Concrete Flowers

The flowers/plants are photos I took of the ones growing in my garden. Imageshack is not loading properly & it takes about 50 goes at getting it up.

The originals are below & included are the waterlilies.

rVyksS.jpg

FDKBdh.jpg

hj7XvK.jpg

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Two more great walls!!  I just love 'Concrete Flowers'!    :)     :star:  :star:

Thank you for sharing BBQ!