Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

Wow :shock: :shock: that is so beautiful .. I love everything about it , the background is amazing , the text is mind blowing especially the letters O and M :mrgreen: :AddNoise: :AddNoise: fantastic work barbie

Sokagirl, Chrisco & Helen, thank you glad you like it. Hope Oma gets to see our best wishes. I think of her a lot.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

It's so very beautiful and I'm sure she will love it.

Thank you Possum.

I have renovated my gallery & added new images. I know you have seen some of latest work, Possum & appreciate the comments left for me.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

lovely jewel work barbiq i love the new works :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

barbie. absolutly love the new images, although "seeing you "is still my favourite. you almost feel like you could pick them up off the screen they are so lifelike.

like the new sig. and avvy. too.

regards j.d.

I absolutely love your work barbieq, the theme just give me that sense of beauty with a medieval touch to it thats just amazing.. also the royalty look to it is just stunning. you gotta show us how to do some of your work one of these days. i cant explain fully how much i love your work lol so i tried hard to at least :P

Edited by Weylin

Very nice! I like the AFG one the best!

Thank you!

lovely jewel work barbiq i love the new works :D

Glad you like the newest works. Long given up on realistic but guess jewels are real?

Love the new sig! Very fitting!

barbie. absolutly love the new images, although "seeing you "is still my favourite. you almost feel like you could pick them up off the screen they are so lifelike.

like the new sig. and avvy. too.

regards j.d.

Thank you! Pleased yu like my work.

Superb work, barbieq! I love your ideas! There's also shininess in all your work, which I love!

Helen, thank you.

I absolutely love your work barbieq, the theme just give me that sense of beauty with a medieval touch to it thats just amazing.. also the royalty look to it is just stunning. you gotta show us how to do some of your work one of these days. i cant explain fully how much i love your work lol so i tried hard to at least :P

Weylin, wow! I have a hard time remembering what I did to achieve a piece. Seriously. What can tell you is that I worked through almost every tute on the board & then applied the things I learnt with each one.

I also do a lot of research. For example, the latest one took about 3 nights of researching the style, Art Deco, the historical background & some of the art & artists of that style. I spend hours looking at works & thinking about how to combine certain elements from each one. Of course, sometimes I just make it up.

Glad you like the works.

Thank you everyone for stopping by. I really appreciate the visit very much!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Welshy, your textures & sense of style would be well suited to Art Deco.

I'd love to see you do a piece in Art Deco style.

Thank you for the comments & for stopping by, I know how hard it can be to get around to commenting on everything.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

You works are always amazing , I'm in awe every time .. Great job barbie , just might pull out my Gallery soon from the abyss . You inspire me :mrgreen::cake:

I hope you do, Sokagirl. You've got some really excellent works in there.

Got a new one for you.

Thanks to AFG for the inspiration & reference image.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

nice new work, try something Egyptian, i think you would be able to pull that off well

I'll keep that in mind...at the moment Art Deco is still in my system. Egyptian could be a good theme for WOTW or SOTW?

Thanks Chrisco!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

You have a unique style of work. Its pretty awesome to look at. The Forbidden Jewel piece is quite something, my favourite so far. :)

Keep the great art coming. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Aw, Sokagirl, thank you.

LFC...I am honoured. Thank you. I usually get told to slow down :lol: Thank you for your kind comments & for the visit. Really very much appreciated.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Spm3, thank you. Glad you like it.

Helen, thank you. Somtimes though I think I am guilty of rushing some, as AFG kindly reminded me that there should have been more 3D to the text in the texture entry. We all learn.

Latest piece is for Sokagirl. The glass tiles were created by her & she tried so hard to help me make her beautiful crystal but I just could not do it. Thanks Sokagirl. This piece is for you for all your help.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012