Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

"Simply Love" was the first one that caught my attention because it's pretty and plus, I'm wearing similar colors today--red maxi skirt and white shirt. Nice job on the other two, as well. Your style is so nice!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Dear barbieq! First image "Simply Love" seen. All are very great. Thank you so much. ticqcepp.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Great new wallpapers Barbie. I think Warship is my favourite. It has a great 3D effect and nice colours.

Motorbike themed images are super. Don`t Brake is awesome. ;)

5360.gif

• Upvote 1

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

You make some really neat wallpapers Barbieq, you should create a windows theme pack with them, nice works :)

Love the little biker emote Goonfella, where do you get these little fella's from ?

ZXCBOoZ.png

Well, you haven't lost your touch - they are so pretty and ........ if I had to pick a fave, I'd go for 'Warship' as it's so smooth and I love the colors and the placement of the lines.  Nice to have you back on here.

4252.gifberfs-emoticons-3.gif

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

You make some really neat wallpapers Barbieq, you should create a windows theme pack with them, nice works :)

Love the little biker emote Goonfella, where do you get these little fella's from ?

I got it from this website. There is a great selection.

http://www.allsmileys.com/

• Upvote 1

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your encouraging comments. I love the emotes Goonie & Pixey :D

Maxi skirt Helen - I haven't heard that expression for years! That one was a bit of a departure from my usual style :D

Nitenurse - I would not how to do a pack but thank you for the big vote of confidence. I hope you are feeling better now.

Skully it was working when the guy rode it to our house & off again :D

I have been doing some FB Banners to help raise funds for one of my students who was in a horrific bike accident last September. He was riding a deepest purple Ninja & hence my start with the Ninja bikes. Hubby & I also belong to a motorcycle cruising group in our city. 

th_Blue%20Ninja_zpszgep6l0o.png

Blue Ninja

th_Black%20Ninja%20Stealth_zpsfmnxpdby.p

Black Ninja (Stealth)

th_Orange%20Ninja_zpsm8lormdu.png

Orange Ninja

First commision

th_Jordan%20Brown%20Postie%20Bike_zpsw9u

Postie Bike

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Barbie, where we live (in the U.S.), maxi skirts are very popular and since I wear only skirts, it's a go-to for me in the summer and fall time.

Anyway, the bikes are so amazing! I love how you customized each bike with its own style of design. Nicely done!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

OH my goodness - very professional work here @Barby - I love each one equally and the backgrounds are just perfect with each bike :lightning: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you Helen & Pixey. I thought it was important to the image to have the background fit well with the bike. Your comments let me know that I've hit the mark :D Feedback is very important. 

I find it difficult to work with the ratio & cleaning up the bike's original background can be very time consuming & frustrating. I think the one I am most pleased with is the orange one.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

barbieq! All colors are very beautiful. Bicycle and motorcycle excellent idea. Good job. Thank you. tch5lrvq.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 1 month later...

Hey  barbieq, how you doing? enjoyed looking at the work you have been producing. Don't Brake and Warship are my favorites   ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never seen a live sea urchin. That's one great photo!

All your latest works are lovely--there's no denying that you have only polished your craft. Ah, so beautiful!

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I think I've mentioned before how solid and real the heart looks in Heartland. 

Love Dark and Stormy.  And Simply Love is so crisp and clean.

Edited by doughty

SloppySig.png

• 3 months later...

Thank you Helen & Doughty for your lovely comments. One of my fellow teachers found it :D I haven't either Helen.

No Doughty you had not mentioned the heart before but thank you. I have used it a couple of times now in different images because I like it a lot & you can do that easily with a digital canvas :D

I thought I'd try another way of working - taking a leaf out of Pixey's book, no, not an animation. Gave up on those years ago. Just a different style. As always constructive feedback is always appreciated. I did have a reference picture that I found on Pinterest - no longer there. Just called Puss.

th_Puss_zpsrp9mzesz.png

• Upvote 4
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I thought I'd try another way of working - taking a leaf out of Pixey's book, no, not an animation. Gave up on those years ago. Just a different style. As always constructive feedback is always appreciated. I did have a reference picture that I found on Pinterest - no longer there. Just called Puss.

th_Puss_zpsrp9mzesz.png

That is absolutely adorable! It has a jewel-like effect. I love it, BBQ.    :)    :cake:

th_Puss_zpsrp9mzesz.png   Oh... Barbieq! Tender and beautiful Cat! Very well presented. Best regards. Greetings from Germany. raacsjxw.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Very clean works.

About your latest artwork, what did you use to create that? I like the coloring of it. It seems easy to the eyes. Looks almost like vector graphics.

Thanks Lynxster4, Seerose, Red Ochre & Ishi for your positive comments.

The Puss image is 100% PDN. A combination of line tool with Bezier curves, Furblur, layer blend modes, blur & layers. The dotted line was a dashed line that I used Noise ->Median & played with the settings until it got rounded. Also used Feather & AA Assistant & the Curly lines plugin. 

Here is another one that I made. I like this style :D

XRzE7y.png

• Upvote 3
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Superb result Barbieq!

I like your choice of colors and its very neat.

Your technique with those curly lines makes neat and simple-looking "filigrees".

The Dickie Birds look adorable. But you kinda missed to color a spot on the tummy of the blue mother bird.  :P

Anyways, they look great. They fit nicely on greeting cards and children's book illustration. Maybe you should make some. I am somewhat inspired by your technique.

XRzE7y.png Barbieq! Oh my god... Excellent work, I love this, and is brilliant. Thank you for sharing.  r7mbeb9k.jpg  efb2k2xm.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png