Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

It's been almost a month since I posted anything new. I do have a lot of work in the wings but page 1 has a sig done according to Lance's fabulous tute. Do yourself a favour & check out the tute :D The possibilities are endless...

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I really like Oceanus. One pit of critique, I think the center image part should be larger and the golden rings, fewer of them. I think just the hint of them would be more effective and would act as an accent to the main part of the image. Loving the colors. Makes me feel cool and crisp. Wait, does that make me sound like iceberg lettuce?

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thank you Helen, Chrisco & Heatstroke!

2 for Peony & 1 for Redlining. Funny how we all like something different. You guys are so great. I really appreciate your support.

Heatstroke, I think that was True Blur to something huge & then Frosted Glass. It wasn't Noise. I am not good at using that plugin effectively.

I have finished another 2 - page 1.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Thank you everyone yet again for your encouraging comments.

Heatstroke, the ides for the frosted glass is from a comment made on the forum a while back about gradients being a bit stripey, so I tried it & it seems to work for me. I wish I could remember the post or the poster at least. Possibly pyro or Rick.

Everyone - if you have not yet tried Madjik's tute, I'd encourage you to try it out.

Page 1 is the image I made with it.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012