Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

Helen, Oma & Chrisco, thanks so much for your encouraging comments.

Welshy the fretwork was a font & then did Ella's glass text & an hour more of fiddling with effects it was happy with the result. It gave me a lot of grief.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks Heatstroke. I do like the art deco style & I have done a few more. Erte has come up on my radar too. Well worth the look; http://www.arthistoryguide.com/travel/travel43.aspx

Sorry for the huge update but it's been raining - a lot & this is my last day of holidays - if I can get to work at all.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

The link for Evan's Seven WP doesnt work for me... But I saw it on DA, and I like it!

I like them all, they are all so beautiful.

My favorite one though is Water Witch WP. That is amazing!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Link to Evan's Seven now fixed :)

Thanks Heatstroke, Blackpenny & Helen. The Water Witch is a rework of a background that I have used several times. I am quite partial to the outcome myself & that is why I re-use it. Also manipulated it further in DreamWeaver.

I want to do more with panels. I rather like the look.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Awesome pictures,love how the jewels have that reflection look,can't wait to learn that procedure. I have 2 grandaughters and 1 on the way,would love to put their pictures in a jeweled setting,like maybe using each one's birth stones,with the gold of course,lol,all women love gold and jewels no matter what age,lol. You inspire me to get better,thank you.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

fantastic update to your gallery bbq.. always a pleasure to visit..always flawless work and something different every time..

my favourite is water witch..the blue is very striking and the panels give it an unusual perspective.. B)

very nice work indeed..thanks.

regards j.d.

Thanks Chrisco!

Oma, thanks for your encouraging comments.

Skullbonz, thanks so much for stopping by. You will progess :)

J.D. & Axle, thanks for the positive feedback on the Water Witch.

Welshy, thanks so much. You too on the King of PDN! I got my wish... couldn't' have gone to a greater artist :)

I appreciate everyone's comments very much.

4 new ones p. 1.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Thanks Heatstroke, Chrisco & Helen.

I've been asked for a tute on the panels by at least one person. Anyone else? If not then I'll PM the other person with the destructions for it.

New image on page one. Combination of many textures & gifts as noted. Made it a wallpaper because someone had asked me to make my images wallpaper size.

Enjoy :)

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

WOW! If it werent for the screen, these would pop right out! The depth is just amazing! You raised the bar with these two artworks!

btw: you forgot to take out the ?action=view&current= in the "spring flower" link.

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.