Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

j.d, Heatstroke, JulioCoolio, CSM, Possum & Welshy - thanks so much guys. It is quite nerve wracking working on a collab - I really didn't want to mess up Peter Pawn's work or let him down but I did learn quite a lot from this & When I saw the background & what PP had in mind I knew the image was going to be fantastic. Working with a master like PP, how could it not?

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Chrisco, thank you. The background Patty did. All I did was add the gold to the background & a jewel & changed the colours. I like the yin/yang look too.

Thanks Heat Stroke!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Glad to see your collab with P.P. got into the galleria! It was well deserved!

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Only two comments ? I thought we did very well , an awesome piece at that . Always knew this place was screwed , by the way congrats on getting the piece into the Galleria .

Patty you must remember that many of the people here are on Fans as well as DA, so I am not surprised at the lack of comments. Ill put both our Collabs in the Image Umbrella. That many get the responses you were hoping for.

Ok, here is the latest one with Patty on page 1!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Wow! I think its better than the last one! Love the color change in the middle! This is beautiful!

We're all wise guys.

Thanks so much Heat Stroke. I know your comments will means so much to Patty & I appreciate them too. Many thanks for stopping by.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

This forum is dying, not much comments at all. If I make a new piece, I usually post it on Fans first, becuase I want some feedback. :)

Nice collaboration, it is truly beautiful. (Saying again, if I hadn't already)

Chrisco, I don't think it is dying. I'd say people are quite busy with exams etc this time of year. It'll pick up again. I do appreciate people posting images because it inspires me. I don't have a lot of time to comment either, so I am as guilty of not doing the forum justice as anyone else.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

hi. bbq. both collab's with Patty are fab.

the blue and green background of the first one, blends extremly well with the gold outline..very smooth.

I adore the second one though..purple is very much my color..I love the "glassiness" and shape of the timepiece..great work done by both of you.. B)

regards j.d.

I'm glad you entered the SOTW! Great entry too! love the text!

We're all wise guys.

j.d. thanks. It is so easy to work with Patty. Her textures & abstracts are just so fabulous!

Heat Stroke, thank you. It took me about 20 attempts, no joke. I was just about to give up.

Page 1 is comp entries that have now passed.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Well I'm glad you didnt! I really enjoyed both WOTW entries! Very creative! I like how you used an underwater stock in the manip! Just proves you can do anything! I like all the colors in the AOTW and the gold ring, very cool how it looks twisted! Great work, and its always a pleasure to view!

We're all wise guys.

Your latest collab with patty is superb! I commented on it on patty's DA. But I'll say it here: Amazing!

Your AOTW entry was great! I love the depth in it!

Your "gift" picture is amazing! Another flawless artwork from you!

I love looking at your work in the morning, very refreshing! :)

We're all wise guys.

Heat Stroke, thank you. Such a lovely comment. I check in most mornings but evenings is when I usually get to comment.

Chrisco, glad you like them. I wait until the comps are over to post them so there is usually a bit of a stack.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look & comment.

I'm thinking of going back to keeping my images under banners for each category.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Gift Duo, is very nice, I love the thumbnail, of course I like the full size image, it's great, but for some reason the thumb is my favorite , you both did a great work.

And all your entries are great, I voted for most of them as I remember.

But the Octopus Reef, is wow I just saw it today, great work Barbie as usual.