Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

Great new images @barbieq25<3

'Sweet Honesty', 'In the Post', and 'Fractal Lights' jump out at me and make me happy.  :rainbow: :)  Superb!

• Upvote 1

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 4 new wallpapers p. 1

@lynxster4I'm glad they made you happy. :D In the Post was a bit cheeky because my boss was always asking me where something was & I would say that it was "In the post!" 

4 new wallpapers finished tonight. Page 1. Also missed a couple of older ones. The monstera leaf was not mine but manipulated into an image.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 6 new wallpapers p. 1

Lovely new images @barbieq25 <3 They are lovely and, like @lynxster4 I find them calming and soothing to look at.  Bush Baby and Fire Sunflower are wonderful and the 2020 numerals are to die for 👍

• Thanks 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

My money is with 'Honey". ;)

Some of the textures you make are beyond understanding, like 'Bush Baby' - I wouldn't even know where to start.

• Thanks 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

I always love, love, love your wallpapers @barbieq25!  <3

'Bush Baby' and 'Honey' are awesome.  Your images always uplift me.  Kudos!  😊

• Thanks 1

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 3 new wallpapers p. 1

@lynxster4I bought a crystal of amber calcite that looks like the Fire Sunflower. Thank you for your kind words & very happy that the give you a lift. 

I have 3 new wallpapers on page 1 but I might just add them here too. These a manips of my plant photos.

xKn2FM.png

Little Mexico

HA5T5e.png

Orange Prolifica

qGDhmI.png

Purple Heart

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

They are gorgeous, especially Orange Prolifica <3 And the Mexico bulbs look really prickly 🤣  And when I opened up Purple Heart - just WOW!  Incredible color 🌈

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

These are gorgeous! I especially like Purple Heart. The coweb look is very realistic.

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

Another home run @barbieq25!  <3  I especially love 'Purple Heart'.  The cobweb-like threads are sublime.  😍

'Little Mexico' looks like a summit of little butterflies to me. 'Orange Prolifica' = visual nectar (ambrosia?) and 'Purple Heart' is a picture to enter and touch the cobweb and enjoy the scent. A mesmerizing garden you have over there! :)

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

I thought I might add the original photos that I took of my plants so you can compare what has been done.

@VagabondiLittle Mexico looks like a mountain of butterflies to me too :D

@lynxster4 the cobwebs were made by my busy little workers :D

@Pixeyif you look at the photo you can see the spines curve downwards & if you touch it with the flat of your finger, it is fine, but the other way & you are in a world of strife. 

TS1pv1.jpg

Echeveria prolifica

Y7qIab.jpg

No ID on this one

Bf5pZE.jpg

Tradescantia pallida - purple heart

Thank you for the lovely comments, reps & encouragement. Always appreciated.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update new wallpaper p. 1

Thanks to EER for his lovely plugin & those who posted their results who inspired me to make this one. I love hearts :D

SAz9cx.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

13 hours ago, barbieq25 said:

Thanks to EER for his lovely plugin & those who posted their results who inspired me to make this one. I love hearts :D

SAz9cx.png

@barbieq25 Your image is wonderfully colorful and I really like how it glows. The rainbow effect sure makes it pop! If I may ask, what EER plugin did you use? I have been looking at his plugins but not sure any of them are what you used. Thanks!

• Like 1

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

WOW! I love it, too. 😍  The colors just 'pop' off the screen and the glow in the background is just great.  Super job!  👍 😊

WOW! I love it, too. 😍  The colors just 'pop' off the screen and the glow in the background is just great.  Super job!  👍 😊

@Ladybug the plugin is this:  

• Like 2

Thank you @Pixey, @Ladybug, @lynxster4& @Manc for your encouraging comments. I enjoyed the "time-out" in doing this one. I get totally immersed in the process & it helps me to chill. Must have still been in the chill mode when I posted it because I totally forgot to add the link to the lovely plugin. Thank you @lynxster4for pointing Ladybug in the right direction. I will use it again & of course rainbow colours are my fave, as are the hearts.

So my passion (er addiction hubby calls it!) has been collecting crystals. I bought an orca agate & that was the inspiration for this piece called Orca. A very gentle stone & the colours that just soothe the soul.

2JCt6O.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Thanks @lynxster4 for the plugin info. I searched by author on the plugin search but I must have missed that one by EER. @barbieq25 I really love Orcas! Your sig is beautiful. I bet the crystal that inspired it is amazing. I remember when they closed Marineland in California back in the 80's and they televised how the orcas where going to be sent I guess to Sea World? It showed these tractor trailers pulling basically a huge aquarium with an orca in each one. The sides were covered so I guess the orca was not looking at traffic, etc but their fin still stuck out from the top. It was so cool.

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

Thank you @Ladybug. The orcas are not meant to live in captivity & certainly not for our entertainment. The older I get the more I appreciate this. Yes, it would be wonderful to see one of those animals in the flesh but not at that price to them. 

I hope to see what you can create with the Organigram plugin. It is a lot of fun. Object Bevel & Glass Blur featured heavily in the hearts image & True Blur in the Orca.

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I agree totally @barbieq25. I went as a child and yes they were cool to see but I know they would be much happier in the wild. When that whole fiasco happened where the orca killed a handler I thought, DUH, they are wild animals. Anything can happen. Shoot, even dolphins that we think are so cute and docile can ram a shark and give it a world of hurt. And yes I look forward to playing with the plugin. I have not used it.

• Like 1

lMbNWe.png

~ Isadora Duncan

There are times when I create very little & other times I seem to be on a roll.

Tonight I am on a roll.

This was a photo I took of my clivia in flower. 

I played with Ink Sketch, layer blend modes, blurs, gradients etc. 

The text was part of something that I saw on FB today. It sums up how I feel. I guess it is a reflection of my working life at the moment. I work with some really great people but I know not are all like that. I'm sure most of you can relate.

7Z0vZc.png

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012