Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

I really like them all @barbieq25. But "Raindrops in Winter" does it for me.

I hope you don't mind but I was playing around with a couple of them and "Titanium Rain" is my favorite. I brightened it up a little with the Laplacian Pyramid filter and that's all.

• Like 1

Just stunning @barbieq25!  I love 'Raindrops in Winter' and 'Titanium Rain'.  <3

All are absolutely lovely wallpapers!  I like @Woodsy's first image...it has a bit more texture to it.  :)

• Upvote 1

<3 Dear @barbieq25💐

The icing on the cake for me is this  drops of water in the succulent leaf. 
 I can't get more beautiful! Thank you for sharing your result!  :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Also, finally able to replicate @Woodsy's awesome rework after downloading an updated version of Laplacian Pyramid Filter. :D So I guess you could say we did a collab.

Thanks again Woodsy!

j5NiyQ.png

Liquid Titanium

tG4tBy.png

Rainbow Titanium Rain

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

<3 Dear @barbieq25💐  

Great presented, looks fantastic with an incredible beautiful effect!

Many thanks for both of you. :cake: :coffee:  :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Love all of them! <3<3<3<3  You both did a fantastic job! 

Take a bow....🥂  :D

@Seerose& @lynxster4 thanks so much. We really do appreciate the comments. Even though we are on the other side of the world from each other, & I grow some of the same plants. Here it is easy to grow succulents because it is hot & dry for much of the year. Northern hemisphere is much colder esp. in Wales but it can be done. It is much harder to grow cold climate plants because the light goes off in the fridge & hubby would have a fit :D :D:D 

Growing the plants, photographing them & working with a talented artist, for me is one of life's pleasures :star: 

• Like 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I have a wicker chair beside me in my office. It is old & fragile but it still gets used until it dumps one of us on the floor. 

Semps & aeoniums I am not good with (I have killed too many) but dang they make a lovely show. 

So do you put the fleece around the pots to keep them warm? How different it is to grow the same plants in a different part of the world :D

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - New images p.1
17 minutes ago, barbieq25 said:

so if someone would like to show me how, I'd be most grateful :D 

Anything for you my Dear....

For a topic/thread: Paste the URL of the thread from your browser into the post.

For a specific post within a thread, use the Menu (three dots on the top right top of each post). The menu should give you an option to share the url. Do so then copy & and paste it into your post. 

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/117052-how-do-i-remake-this-cool-picture/?do=findComment&comment=575243

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated with links

Well, resistance is futile...much frustration but I have now managed to restore all my links to images on page 1. Now I can get to posting more images.

• Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery updated 5 new, 2 SOTW past entries

Sorry double post - new images added to my gallery.

There are 4 wallpapers, one book cover for my postage book at work & 2 previous SOTW entries.

I am working on some new ones but I also have some older works to update on here.

• Like 3
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012