Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

Dragon, thanks for stopping by. I've only been doing this for about 4 months but I put into practice the advice I gave you. If I can help you just ask.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks, Welshy! It's a privilege & a pleasure to be in your company & under your watchful eye...(few others too & they know who they are). :lol:

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

barbieq25 Looking at your gallery I think there are a lot of new things since I was here last, and your gallery is amazing! If I told you everything I like about all of them it would take forever, but I need to come here more often, (I really need to stay up to date)!

In Jewels I love you “ Precious Time Flies.” The colors, shape, flow and lines are all perfect with an overall stunning effect.

I also really like the effect and depth of MB Series Glass Swirl.

In the Abstracts section there were too many to pick a favorite, but I really like “Ice and Fire.” The shape inside the especially that looks like a dragon, and the use of colors and lighting.

PS. I also really enjoy reading Anne McCaffery, and got the impression you might like that author?

awesome addition to the postcard from mars series barbie. Very interesting story to go along with the pictures.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

LibbyH & Midgetalien, thanks for stopping by. Glad you are enjoying the story as well as the pictures.

I'm thinking of maybe expanding the idea a bit & making it into a coffee table book. What do you think?

Welshy, Chad, Helen & Sokagirl pleased you like the Summer Night's Inspiration.

Welshy, the Yam was born out of frustration...son (14, lucky if he makes his next birthday :lol:) bombed out our download limit & for the next 3 weeks we are on dial up speed. Tried to get a pic of the TX but so so slow at downloading & hard to find a .png. All .jpg too jaggy so I thought go with the flow & try Sargon's splinter. Very chuffed with the result. Hubby's idea to make TX Chrissy cards...they held a TX Downunder Rally...even had visitors from Canada come over for it, heubby printed the T Shirts :lol: Hubby suitably impressed with the cards & PDN.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Coffee table book , what a great idea ..Oh I love the motorcycle , totally awesome .. Your creations are getting more and more fantastico :mrgreen: always a pleasure to visit your Gallery .

• 4 weeks later...

I've only just seen the post Possum & Soka have left for me. Thank you both so much for your kind words.

Rant: Why has it taken nearly a month for this post to show?

Brian, thank you!

Bjarni, pleased you like it.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I've only just seen the post Possum & Soka have left for me. Thank you both so much for your kind words.

Rant: Why has it taken nearly a month for this post to show?

Cause I'm really really slow. Hey, it's a long trip from Indiana to the land down under. Good thing it's all down hill. :lol:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE