CNRobinson07's Gallery Of Sigs || Early Valentines!!!

CNRobinson07

Hey there!
Thanks for checking out my gallery!

I love using paint.NET and I think that I've gotten pretty good with it so far ;)
Making signatures and tags is what i enjoy the most, but recently photo-manipulation wallpapers have kinda interested me as well.

Here is a few of my favourites that i've made; New ones will be at the top of the list.
Please leave a comment or a rating of my work, I always like to hear what people have to say; good or bad ;)

SIGS
Hidden Content:
LoveSig.jpgLove2Sig.jpg
TrooperSig.jpgDarthThingSig.jpg

UndeadSig2.jpgUndeadSig.jpg

FlynnSig.jpgLukeSig.jpg

EstelleSig.jpgPreseaSig.jpg

MadswordSig.jpgRomeoandJulietSig.jpg

HawkSig.jpgDevilsAngelSig.jpg

GogetaSig.jpgGokuSig.jpg

Music.jpgCNRobinson07sAnimeSig.jpg

Appleseed2Sig.jpgAppleseed-1.jpg

Vegito-Sig.jpgTrunks-Sig.jpg

Aion3-Sig.jpgAion-Sig.jpg

CNRobinson07s-Assasins-Creed-Sig.jpgCrisis-Sig.jpg

Wallpapers
Hidden Content:
DBZWallpaper-1.jpg Charger-Wallpaper-1.jpg God-of-War-Wallpaper-1.jpg NightSky-1.jpg CityStreet_normal-1.jpg GearsWallpaper-1.jpg

Phone Backgrounds
Hidden Content:
PhoneWallpaper-1.jpg PhoneWallpaper3-1.jpg PhoneWallpaper2-1.jpg

Hope that clicking this thread was worth it :)
Aion-Sig2b.jpg

You've got some nice work here. I think you can work on your text and C4D placement, but their pretty good. :wink:

Check out my gallery sometime. I also use renders in my work. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Very good work. I used the very same Edward Elric render in one of my sigs *points to link of My Gallery in sig*. :wink:

I'd work on getting renders without all that noise that makes the render low quality and brings down the sigs overall beauty. Text needs a good spit shining, but it is still pretty good. I notice you use a C4D in almost, if not all, of your sigs. This is a very good thing, and you do a nice job of using them in most places. However, work on just a little better placement of them. :wink:

And don't be afraid to play around with the borders/outlines (I noticed most were either a blurred black border or a black outline below another outline of another color).

bwahahaha! i think there is a new fad going on in the forums now! wallpapers which is good i can't wait to see what you crank out.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ Axle:

I do admit, without shame, that the car ones are just placed on a background, the Charger one is very simple.. the Solstice includes a couple C4D's and is also simple.. but the Audi wallpaper required a cut out of street, and the skyscrapers behind it, also a couple C4Ds... so yes none of them are my images if that's what your getting at.. i just placed them accordingly.

@ Chad

Yeah making wallpapers is one thing i'm definitely going to work on more often :P