Kartracers Pit Stop (art & projects )11/30/09 update

kartracer

Probly not doing this right but here goes,,, well that don't work ,, cant post art work yet ,, or doing something wrong ,, hrumph ,, well then must post a time or two or something,,? If it is in the "RULES" I missed it ,, Sorry. Please inform me if so ,,, (please profide reference)

Thanks ,, Joel B aka kartracer

Oopps I see that I can not attach so how do I submit artwork to be seen by others? I am Sorry for being such a PIA but I am just ignorant of all the prosedures

UPDATE!

Got it close to right now I think,,, sure to be informed if not,,, enjoy :oops:

11/30/09 Update

Put up a new sig,,, comments?

Kart Sig.

KART_PDN_SIG.png

yes it is what you need to really read.

get your self a photobucket account.

upload the picture to photobucket.

right clik the image tag that comes up under the picture copy it and post it in your message on this forum.

ciao OMA

Thank you,

But I have a dumb question, why does it say"You cannot post attachments in this forum" on the bottom of this page?

Thanks again for the help, Kartracer

P.S. I was going to attach a screen shot but,,,,,,, :?

Also will do the photo bucket thingy.

Let's try this now,,,

kart1_reflect_1A.jpg

neg_shov_reflect.jpg

Did it work? If so have a look,, remember first work in PDN,,, I miss my old Paint Shop Pro :cry:

Kart Sig.

KART_PDN_SIG.png

Thank you,

But I have a dumb question, why does it say"You cannot post attachments in this forum" on the bottom of this page?

Well its in the rules we need to upload thru a photo hosting site. my guess its something to do with amount of space on the forum. ??? not really sure why but its just how things work around here.

nice start to your gallery and some nice images.

Don;t worry if you stick with it you will be wizzing around here working with the plugins in no time at all.

ciao OMA

PS suggestion: since we are allowed one gallery each in the pictorium many of us name our galleries

mine is simple just "Oma's gallery" maybe something with your name would make it easier for us to find your work for repeat looks.

Thanks oma

I think I am going to show more of my use of plugins (that is what I want folks to coment on) rather than "my work" per say, as this a "clean place". :wink:

I have no prob with that, but some of my stuff may offend others. (it is not rated X,,?,, but still not good here) Trust me, there will be things that I will share as others here have provided motovation that I can not ignore.

Thanks for you support, overlooking my ineptitude, and everybody that looks at my work.

Joel aka Kartracer

PS can you lead me down the path of my own gallery ?

TX again.

Done,, changed topic,, :roll:

Kart Sig.

KART_PDN_SIG.png

Just another little project about 1/2 hr total. A couple of lines here and there,,,little polar inversion here and here ,,, a splash of motion blur,,,mirror there and there,,, and wa-la. :D

More to come,

Kart

Polar_Inv_Mirror_play.jpg

(dang,, thought I had clipped dumb lines in far corners. ack :oops: )

Kart Sig.

KART_PDN_SIG.png

Here is something else I have been trying, I want to have the flames take the shape of the exaust pipes but with out the pipes. This is lines drawn in shape of pipes, render clouds, then dents. I won't show the other attemps as I like this the best so far. Any ideas out there I could try? :?:

Thanks for looking,

Kart

neg_shov_pipes_frac.jpg

Kart Sig.

KART_PDN_SIG.png

try drawing your lines use the magic wand on that layer. Press ctrl+i to just have the lines selected then run dents. It should give the effect of flames running through a pipe... Also use drop shadow after you do dents :D ... hope that helps.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Well made a few small changes on Ver. 2,

1. Blue tips are a layer, added redish shadow at 175 opac, reduced layer opac. to 150.

2. Main flames are layer, added shadow twice- 1st dk red, 2nd bluish w/less radius(2) opac @ 173, layer oapc @ 175.

3.Motor is background layer, softened 2 white spots that stood out, opac @ full.

I like the effect :D , this was just a quick redo after I dl'd the shadow plug-in. I am going to redraw the flames tonight and see what happens. I'm sure I can get it looking better.

Thanks for the input and please give any more sugestions .

Kart

ACK forgot photo 1st time. :oops:

flame_pipes_V2.jpg

Kart Sig.

KART_PDN_SIG.png