Outline Object and Splatters

Hey,

today I came across this signature:

2d5e7f0218f3.jpg

I know there are PlugIns for Paint.NET that outline an object and create Splatters on a picture, BUT:

1.The Line around an object that is created with that plugin is not anti-aliased. Curves are edges, and it just looks horrible. Is there a better solution for this?

2.The Splatter plugin creates really unrealistic splatters. The ones on that signature look someone just threw a bottle filled with black colour on it, and how can I create this in Paint.NET?

I know there are PlugIns for Paint.NET that outline an object and create Splatters on a picture, BUT:

1.The Line around an object that is created with that plugin is not anti-aliased. Curves are edges, and it just looks horrible. Is there a better solution for this?

Play with the softness setting.
2.The Splatter plugin creates really unrealistic splatters. The ones on that signature look someone just threw a bottle filled with black colour on it, and how can I create this in Paint.NET?

Use brushes.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 9 months later...

You can use the line tool for the outline or duplicate the layer, scale it up, and use brightness/contrast to darken them to black. Invert it if you want white or invert and use levels for a colour. (colour filter would work too but it's an extra download if you don't already have it)

And for the record, the outline on that plane is not anti-aliased.

Edited by Mutfruit