How to Install Plugins ×

Circle Text

dpy

I'm pretty new to paint and I am currently unsure why none of the plugins are showing up under effects after they have been placed into my effects folder.

Check this out: https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/InstallPlugins.html

If you have the Windows Store version of paint.net, see the second yellow box for instructions on how to configure the required folders.

• 1 year later...

this circle text that is in my Paint.net is @dpy v1.4.4415.32488  THIS DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY WHEN DOING A circle text in an arch  like

( The Worlds Greatest Human Person) the program plugin will smash the front and back letters together and spend the middle letters apart. Is there a plugin that will space all letters correctly for paint.net? the front and back letters overlap and touch and the middle have uneven spaces between them. it won't let me load an image but I click the circletext option in text formation, then pick the font text the words pick the size change the Radius to put it near the edge of a circle, then change the Angle of arc to 200, the angle of start to -87. Thank you please help.

51 minutes ago, Paint.netLover said:

Is there a plugin that will space all letters correctly for paint.net?

Give this one a try:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/113205-circular-text/

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

How do you set the bottom text to read from left to right (right side up) but curve upward in stead of upside down?

Edited by RedBeard2.0

12 hours ago, RedBeard2.0 said:

How do you set the bottom text to read from left to right (right side up) but curve upward in stead of upside down?

zr1c9nD.png

• Like 1

Xkds4Lh.png

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
11 hours ago, Diesel_Dole said:

It does not let me download the pack can anyone help me.

Sometimes I've noticed that you have to try more than once to download Plugins these days.

It took me three times to download @dpy's Plugin today:

download-three-times.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 months later...