[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

10 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

@lynxster4 Is there any special rules for plugins that are essentially multiple plugins in one? There is g'mic and that other plugin whose name escape me, but has multiple filters, and psplugin.

So long as you can name them & the author(s) because I believe we should be recognising the valuable contribution the plugin writers make. Also by naming them, it may also encourage others to try them out. For example, the Calli Red & Take a Bow were created using CalliColor. It was not one that I had ever thought of using before but for me, it produced some great results & has encouraged me to look at other plugins that I have not thought of using before.

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

At least one has to be entirely new @Ladybug

So for example, I might use Outlined/Gradient Text but I might also use ones that I have previously used such as Feather, Bevel Selection & Trail Blur. So then when I post up the entry I would say "Featuring: Outlined/Gradient Text plugin by BoltBait & xod" or something similar. You could also say which other ones you used (if any) but the one you have not used before should be named & the author(s) stated.

• Like 2
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Yes, thank you @barbieq25 for clarifying it. I was going "yikes" if it had to be all new lol. And shame on you @lynxster4 for sleeping! Next time use toothpicks like in the cartoons to stay awake 🤣,

• Haha 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

• 3 weeks later...

My cartoon butterfly is an image I originally created for my book. It was part of a sequence of little critters I used to demonstrate different parts of PDN. There was also a worm, ladybird & spider.

Worm.png

• Like 1